Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£2.59

on 5 February 2013
I purchased this as I had always liked what I had seen and heard of Paloma Faith on TV and Radio.
I originally purchased album as a download on my Kindle Fire. Then when moving house I had it playing almost continually . My husband after hearing the album a few times said "yes I like this who is it and what can I listen to when you go back to work? ". So consequently we now have purchased the deluxe CD. the music is so good and she sings beautifully.
I love it my husband loves it, and my son has asked what's your listening to when we were skyp-ing a few weeks ago as he thought it was great. To top it all my 17 yr old grandson thinks it cool that his Nana has great taste in music. Paloma is a very stunning writer and varied her talent is outstanding - it must be to entertain on so many levels across three generations.
I would highly recommend this album.
on 30 October 2014
I love anything that she does and havong come late to the fold I have been mopping up what was available. As always I find you think the original was good but when you hear the remixes of things you wonder why anyone ever bothered to issue the original in the first place. All good stuff.
on 20 October 2014