5.0 out of 5 stars Great covers for any make iron
Published on 20 Oct. 2012 by John Meanwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Average ... just!
Published on 26 Dec. 2012 by Mikey

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Average ... just!, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Bundle Monster 10pc Neoprene Golf Iron Club See Through Window Head Cover Protection Case Set - For Taylormade, Nike, Callaway, Etc (Misc.)
I received these as a gift and having read other reviews expected a very good product! The covers are acceptable but in my opinion not as good as other cheaper brands I have used. The advantage of these covers as pointed out are the windows allowing covers to be interchangeable. That is their only redeeming feature! The supplier assured they fitted all leading brands of club, Ping are a brand leader but the covers are ill fitting and the neoprene is not as thick as other brands and just about tightly fits my clubs. The manufacturer seems to have skimped on the materials which is a pity. Another reviewer stated they would benefit from a velcro fastener and I couldn't agree more! Either that or a more elastic opening and more material in the cover to ensure a good fit. Three stars is a fair review I feel for an overpriced and average product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this garbage!!, 10 Feb. 2014
These look good but are in fact rubbish!. I was told they fit teitlist irons but they don't. I can't see how they fit any oversized club head as they are massive. The clear plastic windows become brittle and crack after a couple of weeks.I have already lost three head covers due to them just falling of as I'm pushing my trolley. Biggest pile of crap I've bought this year!!!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great covers for any make iron, 20 Oct. 2012
John Meanwood (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
These are great head covers for your irons and they can be put on & taken off very easily. They are perfect for any make of club because they can stretch to fit and they have a little clear plastic window so you can see the number of your club. They protect your irons when they are clattering about it the bag and they are also waterproof. Put a few spares in a pocket of your bag in case you lose one.

I would also recommend a Longridge 9ft Golf Ball Retriever for when your ball goes in the lake.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal produce for the all weather golfer, 9 Aug. 2013
I have used these before, replacing lost items, therefore must be happy with them. quick and easy to remove/replace on clubs

5.0 out of 5 stars Head Covers Excellent, 1 Jan. 2014
We had been looking for these head covers, but they had been sold out everywhere we looked! We looked on Amazon and found them in stock. We thought we were too late to order for Christmas but not so. Much to our surprise they arrived in time to go under the tree. Delighted.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 14 Nov. 2012
They seem OK if a little tight on my new irons.Time will tell whether they will be robust enough to last.
The clear windows for club selection is a good idea as with my old covers it was easy to put the wrong cover on a club. Also, having 2 or 3 spare covers is good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Purchase, 3 Sept. 2013
Having a trip to USA to play golf these are ideal for putting onto my irons which helps to protect them during the flight and travel when reaching the USA, they are exactly what they say they are.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 14 Feb. 2014
Awful product, the covers don't for the heads, I have ping g25 which are quite big and these are loose! I lost 2 heads in 5 holes whilst carrying the bag
Not worth the money
Avoid

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear view headcovers, 2 Nov. 2012
Easy to use and fit my clubs well.If you lose one it doesn't matter as they are not numbered and my spares (I don't have a 4 or 3 iron) will be OK to use.
Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars good but see below, 26 Nov. 2012
Ideal protection for my irons but they would be prefect if velcro fitted as they easily tend to slip off.