4.0 out of 5 stars A Bit of Fun
Published 21 months ago by Graham

The handbow is well made and looks durable. I must say the first day was great and the handbow was easy to use and shot well at the targets. Then the safety got stuck and I was unable to fire anything since so I am dissapointed.
Published 13 days ago by Canadian

4.0 out of 5 stars A Bit of Fun, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: Stealth Handbow (Toy)
The Petron hand bow is great fun. Far sturdier and better built than I expected for the price. I bought this as a bit of a joke, for shooting across the living room but what fun! The darts stick quite well to the target supplied on the box, and it is reasonably consistent as far as accuracy is concerned (I shoot about 10 feet from my desk to the target). It will fire a bit further, perhaps 20 feet before losing accuracy (I'm guessing here as haven't shot outside).

My only regret is that the grandkids have now gone home and I've no excuse to keep playing!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stealth handbow, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Stealth Handbow (Toy)
Son loved it and it was much better quality than I expected!'

3.0 out of 5 stars I must say the first day was great and the handbow was easy to use and shot ..., 19 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: Stealth Handbow (Toy)
Good item, arrived in no time.will use again.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent toy for boys, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Stealth Handbow (Toy)
excellent toy for boys, they loved it! and it does what it says it will do, so perfect gift!! great fun.

Stealth Handbow