on 30 June 2014
These spinbrushes are remarkably good value electric toothbrushes but the replacement heads are way too expensive. It costs almost as much to buy 2 new heads as to buy the pack with a spare head. That can't be right. The battery life on these brushes is astonishing. Its just one AA battery, but the boy who has had his for months now is still using the same battery. Wish the same could be said for the head. The brushes are splayed horribly after a week or too ( he does this to ordinary tooth brushes too so I'm not having a go a brush quality I just wish I could buy a dozen at a time at reasonable price.
on 28 April 2013
I have noticed that hardly any of the big stores that sell toothbrushes rarely sell spare heads so I was very pleased not only to recieve the spare heads but also at a very reasonable price !
on 11 April 2013
I previously had a rechargeable toothbrush and this one though considerably
cheaper compares well. It is noisier in use but my teeth feel very clean. I would
recommend it.
on 23 July 2014
Purchased as a replacement for a Braun one of similar price that had only lasted 8 months. I much prefer the Sonic Spinbrush. I hadn't noticed that it has a standard shape brush head and not a small circular one. It feels as if the larger head does a better job. It is called a spinbrush but as far as I can tell the centre moves back and forth. The brush is soft so I wonder how long it will last. Good value at £8.89 now £6.
on 19 October 2013
This is my first foray into the world of electric toothbrushes and this does not disappoint.

I was put off rechargeables by my wife's brush with its small rotating head and continual need for recharging. The brushing action here is side to side, mimicking one's normal cleaning action but a thousand times faster. The brush head is on the soft side, which I think is preferable to having something too hard whizzing back and forth across the gums. Certainly my teeth feel cleaner and more polished than with a conventional toothbrush.

Only criticisms are that first off, it does feel a bit like cleaning your teeth with a blunderbuss but the efficiency of the thing easily makes up for that. And I suppose I should mention - as others have, it is a bit noisy!

All in all, considering value and efficiency it is well worth it and so far, the batteries coming with this brush have lasted for two months and show no signs of giving up.

By way of an afterthought, the only other brush I considered was the Oral-B TriZone 600 that seems to have a similar brushing action but which is considerably more expensive - and uses the same recharging system as my wife's toothbrush!

2014 and I am now using the Oral-B Trizone 600 which I have to say is a better brush. It comes highly recommended.

However, all is not lost for the Spinbrush. Because of its extremely long-lasting battery usage, it has become my traveling toothbrush of choice.
on 9 October 2013
Always was against getting a electric brush because of the price, but this brush all I do is praise it, over a month it has cleaned my teeth so well, if your mad enough not to buy it your missing out on a good bargain.
Very, very happy with this toothbrush. This is my second one (the old one finally retired after over three years of daily use). My dentist also happy with my teeth so I feel it must be good!
on 2 July 2014
Bought this for my husband after buying one for myself, not disappointed, I think it's better than my old oral b, and don't have to keep recharging.
Nothing can compare to my much missed Ultrasonex Sonic Toothbrush but, sadly, this particular make was 'outgunned' by the big boys and is no longer available. However, this is a pretty acceptable replacement and must certainly rate as one of the bargains of the year!

Arm & Hammer have produced a perfectly efficient, battery-operated toothbrush for under a fiver. The toothbrush head appears to provide a very good clean and the whole thing is neat, not too heavy and very easy to wipe clean. Even if you just have this as a spare or as a holiday toothbrush, it really is exceptionally good value.

UPDATE: To those who have enquired as to battery/brush-head replacements, I would suggest that the price of this toothbrush is so reasonable that it probably makes good sense simply to replace the whole thing.
on 13 August 2012
Quick delivery fantastic product, cant believe havent tried this before now! Recommend this to anyone looking to whiten teeth. Used with Arm & Hammer toothpaste has created very noticable results