on 7 July 2012
Delivery was prompt and the case was great.It's not as opaque as in the picture but it's still a good look.

Very pleased with it, all the buttons (lock/volume)on the phone still works without having to press down a lot, unlike some other covers.
on 16 February 2013
Much better than i expected! I had silicone covers for my Wildfire S but found they inhibited the functions of the phone. Saw these and decided to give them a go - they are fab! Hard but not sild, leaving buttons free or having button covers that allow you to use them easily. Love the colours too! Would def recommend!
on 1 December 2012
Fits really well, it does slightly inhibit the use of the lock button but it feels like it's protecting my phone. It's also a really great colour and quite small so doesn't make the phone loads bigger.
on 1 August 2012
Cost just 2.45, looks brilliant on a white HTC, fits perfectly and you can still access all the buttons easily. Well pleased. Excellent value.
on 3 June 2013
I like this - it makes my phone look good and protects it too. I dropped the phone on my kitchen tiles and it bounced ! ! !
on 19 August 2013
hard to put on first time nice bright pink cover that give ur phone a new lease of life very happy customer
on 17 January 2013
I like it very much and i a using it since the day of purchace..vivid color nice quality fits nicely
on 26 November 2014
this is a lovely cover and quight strong, nice and bright.