Style Name: Soft Grip Cutter-0mm|Change
Price:£4.14+ Free shipping

on 1 March 2013
Read the reviews and took a chance purely because of the price. These are a great buy, definately worth the money. Don't be put off because they're cheaper.
on 8 March 2014
Took some time to get used to as had always used scissors before but now wouldn't part with it. It has a nice grip and blade is covered when not in use. Arrived early and was well packed. Will buy from this supplier again.
on 3 July 2013
This was recommend by the lady who runs the quilting group that I go to. Easy to use and replacement blades are easy to get and fit
on 5 April 2013
Don't be put off by bargain price - got this as an alternative to buying expensive replacement blades for a larger cutter and I'm very pleased I did
on 1 February 2013
Does the job. Im pleased with this I was worried initially because it was so much cheaper than other rotary cutters but im glad I took the risk.
on 23 February 2013
I bought this as a patchwork beginner.... and have loved it ever since! i've cut approximately 4 double size blankets with this and its still as sharp as day one, does what it says on the tin basically!
on 27 May 2013
Im glad that bought that one instead of branded and more expensive. very sharp, used to cut folded fabric. hope will last for long
VINE VOICEon 28 March 2015
Please note the confusing packaging on this product which shows 4 different sizes of blade. The different sized blades are NOT suuplied, and in fact if you want more than one blade you have to buy another different sized cutter as the blades are not interchangeable. The size of the blade is indicated in the product title so make sure you buy the right one.

Other than the confusing packaging the cutter is well made and does a good safe job - if you have bought the right size. In my opinion 45mm is too large for small craft jobs so go for the 28mm cutter the first time round.
on 27 February 2015
Worried that I would need new blades, I took this apart after cutting out a full size patchwork quilt and 2 baby quilts, followed by a Harris tweed patchwork blanket, thinking it would be blunt. I cleaned out all the fluff and tried it again- so sharp cutting 2 layers of fleece I seem to have embedded rows of fluff in my cutting mat. Great, sharp and quick. Now I just need to find out how to remove embedded fluff from the mat...
on 9 December 2015
This is excellent value for money. I've never had a rotary cutter before, so didn't want to spend a lot. It came quickly, very well packaged. I opened it cautiously and tried a few cuts. Brilliant! It's one of those tools I can't imagine doing without now, although I'll need a lot of practice before I can cut fiddly bits with it! It's brilliant for long straight cuts. The handle is soft and comfortable and there is a safety cover for the blade that you click on and off. This is one sharp, neat, well-made cutter. I have small hands and don't like clumsy tools, so I like this for sewing.

I'd say the packaging is misleading. If another reviewer hadn't mentioned it I would have been expecting more in the packet. You do not get extra wheels with it, so ignore all those pictures down the side.