5.0 out of 5 stars An exceedingly good album, 3 July 2012
This review is from: Union (Audio CD)
Finally managed to put aside some time to listen to the album. Having consulted my Boys Own Bumper Book of Adjectives, I'm still not sure what words best describe it. "Superb" - too obvious. "Brilliant" - too 'Fast Show'. "Compelling" - too ponsey. "Superior" - too German. "The best album....IN THE WORLD" - too Jeremy Clarkson. OK, I'm no Shakespeare, nor am I a music critic but I know what I like and i really, really do like this. I've heard it twice now and I'm already planning an excuse to go out driving around for an hour or so, just so I can listen to it in the car. Even my better half loved it and that, let me tell you, is saying something. My only criticism: the case. Not being made of robust plastic has made me tear it in a couple of places. But that's only 'cos I was like a kid at Christmas and rushed to get the disc and lyric sheet out. I couldn't give a stuff really - it's the music that counts. I will recommend this album to all who care to listen. If they take my advice, their ears will love them forever. Becky - well done you. You really are a Saint. And in the current age of music - a Saviour.

5.0 out of 5 stars NEVER HEARD OF THEM, 4 July 2012
paul caven (bonnie scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Union (Audio CD)
I dont know anything about Saint Saviour. They (she?) popped up in an ad on my screen a week ago. Something made me click on it. I watched "I Call This Home" and liked it enough to go YouTubing. "This Aint No Hymn" - wow thats good I thought. "Fallen Trees" - lovely song. "Horse" - brilliant. Then I came to "Reasons". What do you say about such a song? It stopped me dead in my tracks. Rarely in my years of listening to music have I heard anything so perfect. The accompanying video is one of the best things I've seen on YouTube. The disco ball...just heartbreaking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely voice, 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: Union (MP3 Download)
I was intoduced to Saint Saviour's music by a friend - she really has a beautiful voice. Good mix of songs too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent....., 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Union (Audio CD)
Really nice album! Recommended by my sister and I really love it....Fantastic voice and I would highly recommend it. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Delight, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Union (Audio CD)
This album is a delight, rich in variety while exuding a simple grace. It carries itself confidently as it combines a gentle yet strong style, one that is liberally sprinkled with sonic gems that elegantly tease your emotions throughout. It lights a firm path on a journey that is a truly sensuous experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gem *****, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Union (Audio CD)
This cd is worth the asking price..
This aint no hymn is a very good track which really shows off her vocal ability..

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally Kate Bush - but that can't ever be a bad thing, 10 Aug 2012
This review is from: Union (MP3 Download)
This album was a pop-up recommendation so I thought I'd give it a listen. One has to agree it is exceptionally good, but I'm very surprised no one has compared this lady to Kate Bush. The similarities between their voices is uncanny with Becky hitting the same otherworldly style and an almost as impressive and elastic vocal pitch.

The album is perhaps less heavily produced than a typical Kate offering with a more muted and thinner sound, but this is not an adverse criticism, rather more of an observation.

Comparisons to the wonderful Kate aside, Becky Jones is a real pleasure to listen to, and well worth a recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jun 2012
Jamster (Down the back of the sofa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Union (Audio CD)
This is Saint Saviour's debut album - self-written, produced and funded entirely by fans via Pledge Music, it stands out in the current music scene for all the right reasons. Gaining rave reviews from press, critics and fans, it's good to see her get some recognition.

Buy this album, you will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Saint Saviour's debut album is simply STUNNING!!, 25 Jun 2012
Garda Alessandro (Florence, Italy, Europe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Union (Audio CD)
Everybody now is talking about Saint Saviour's debut album "Union"!!
It's getting more and more critical acclaim!!
Saint' saviour's talent is really HUGE and this first album is absolutely smashing!!
Do not miss it for any reason!!

Union
Union by Saint Saviour (Audio CD - 2012)