5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, robust and attractive
We took four of these on planes and ship on an extended holiday to NZ, Australia, Japan, China etc. Survived intact with hardly a blemish. Easy to pack too.
Published 18 months ago by Stuart Morris

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality build, but poor seams on the zips.
A decent case for the money, but not very durable. After one trip the zip had come away from the shell. I hadn't expected amazing quality for the price, but I had hoped for more use than this. I think it's repairable, and the case itself seems fair quality, so I'll hopefully get more use or of it.
Published 16 months ago by Mr K Campbell

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality build, but poor seams on the zips., 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Rock Wyoming ABS Hard Shell Four Wheel Spinner Expandable Trolley Case (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, robust and attractive, 21 April 2013
Stuart Morris (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 3 Jan 2013
Used this case to pack all of my clothes as well as my two toddler's clothes. For the money this case is extremely good value, with well made finishes. This case is very heavy when full and likely to exceed airport handling limits however ideal for Uk travel. Would definitely purchase other sizes over some dearer brands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rock Wyoming Spinner, 28 July 2013
Neat and tidy suitcase with an expandable section. Well made but only draw back is the handle tends to slip back down when walking with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second one of these we've bought, 11 Sep 2013
Andrew King "And" (Hurley Warks UK) - See all my reviews
We normally go for Samsonite, but these cases are lighter, more flexible, and seem to be just as durable. This is the second one we've bought the first having been on a couple of long haul flights now and looks as good as new.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong but iffy build quality, 17 Mar 2013
This suitcase is very strong and the zips are excellent, but some of the feet (fortunately not the wheels) fell off on my first transatlantic trip with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 7 Jun 2014
Very happy with the luggage easy to get any clothes inside practical absolutely a great luggage my best friend for travelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, feels good quality & great size! 80cm very big! Will update this review once used on my travels., 18 Feb 2014
M. Emma Lang "Redheadem" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
As I say above as of yet I have not used this on my travels but will update this review when I have. However what I can say is that the 80cm case is a great size, really big! Which is great for me as I have to pack for 8 months in Scotland! It feels and looks like great quality. Very light and easy to carry and pull. The handle seems sturdy and the wheels work well too. Very happy so far. I shall come back in a month and follow this up!

4.0 out of 5 stars Case, 17 Jan 2014
I like this case but it would not be advisable to take it on flights! It is much too heavy and would probably cost a bomb at check in.

I like it for travel in the UK ... keeps things secure. Great to just open like a book, and leave on a floor to dip in and out of

yes I would recommend it, but not for use when flying.

Delivery was fast and furious which was great,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Massive Suitcase, 12 Oct 2013
I got the largest size available. It's really spacious and incredibly light for its size. Fills up really well and can easily hold up to 30kg, which makes it great for international travel. Really Durable as well and looks great in white.