5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality
Very impressed with this item. Nice thick quality leather and a solid plastic tray that clips to the phone. Not likely to break in a hurry! bargain.
Published 22 months ago by jimdigriz

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay for the price
I think the over all product is very good the phone fits perfectly into the case . Nice design well protected . The only bad point i can see with the product is the small square part at the top with the magnet . after about 3 weeks of use the under side where it folds cracked and tore and the edge is starting to crack too just waiting for it to start to fall off . Other...
Published 18 months ago by aaron flanagan

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 9 May 2013
jemmanan (Cornwall, England) - See all my reviews
This was purchased to encase and protect my Galaxy S2 phone. I am very disappointed with it as the magnetic catch at the top which keeps it shut is out of line and therefore is a struggle to get it closed and keep it that way. Compared with the one at our local superstore, for a couple of pounds more, you get a far superior case. Would not recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 4 May 2013
I've been trying for ages to find a half decent flip case for my Galaxy S2 that actually fits the phone. I bought quite an expensive one and that didn't fit properly, so I had high hopes for this one. When it arrived It looked ok if a bit bulky, but as soon as I put my phone into it I realised that not only did the case fail to hold my phone securely, the magnet that is supposed to keep it closed didn't work very well either. On testing it at home my phone fell out every single time. This is now the second folding flip case I've purchased that is so badly made it does not fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 29 April 2013
I bought this case for my Galaxy S2 a few weeks ago, and have found it to be excellent value for the price. It looks stylish, the magnetic clip fastens easily and it is easy to open. The sides are shaped for easy access to the control buttons. The case holds my phone securely, despite being dropped a couple of times, and protects my phone. I would have given 5 stars but for the fact that the screen protector that came with it was very difficult to attach, in the end I discarded it as the screen is well protected by the case, also I regularly use spectacle lens cleaners to clean the screen so had no need of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Super Hunkdorey Genuine Real Black Leather Folding Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
Very nice purchase. Thank you. Jackie

5.0 out of 5 stars S2 flipcase, 11 July 2014
Perfect for Galaxy S2. Still using after almost 1 year, works a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
MazC (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
Excellent product for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase., 17 April 2014
I am well pleased. Bought for my Samsung Galaxy S2. Great fit and design. Protects the phone well. Great quality and price. Comes well packed. I would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 April 2014
Perfect for my Samsung Galaxy and an added bonus is that it is real leather. Great value for money :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Leather flip case for phone, 6 April 2014
Good so far but I am waiting to see how sturdy the magnetic clip is.- as this has been criticised by others

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 20 Jan 2014
The sides are shaped for easy access to the control buttons.The case holds my phone securely.I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›