5.0 out of 5 stars Good boots
I bought grey color sz 12 boots for my daughter.Good quality suede leather, sof fur inside. After one month of wearing no scuffs or other signs of wear. Very happy with the purchase.
Published 12 months ago by Icetea

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, but .........
Published 22 months ago by Frij1308

5.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, 31 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots very stylish and comfy, 29 Nov 2013
bought these for my daughter. they are generous in size so i ordered 3.5 instead of a 4 and they fit well. fur lined and warm, chunky at the bottom and hard wearing. very good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable boots, 28 Nov 2013
Good value boots
Bought these boots for work and they are sturdy,warm comfortable boots. They do come up slightly bigger . I bought 35.5 and I am usually 36 . I also put a comfort boots liner in. They now fit a treat .

5.0 out of 5 stars can't believe my luck!, 20 Nov 2013
Everyone's a winner! Cosy, look good & Fantastic quality. I bought them for my daughter, she loves them & they were on sale- only £16.50. Bargin!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, but ........., 19 Feb 2013
These are nice, well made boots. However they come up big. Previous Cat boots I've bought have been small, so not sure what is going on with the sizing. They are fur lined at the leg/ankle part but not in the foot section of the boot which was a bit strange - it would have been better if the fur lining had gone all the way to the toe. I sent these back because of the size issue, otherwise I would have kept them as they looked as if they would have lasted well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 5 Feb 2013
i bought a honey pair many years ago which are still going but very scruffy.The sizing is a little on the generous side but i just wear extra socks. Very sturdy ,warm and hard wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!!!, 14 Nov 2014
Lovely snug and warm when its freezing outside