5.0 out of 5 stars incredible CAT
i wore this pair to the Lake District and it astonished me how it's really suitable for excursions! would love to purchase another pair very soon :D
Published on 14 Jan. 2012 by Mandy Tie

1.0 out of 5 stars really bad quality shoes
I bought this pair of "cats" for my little son, because I own severeal caterpillar boots by myself and was already satisfied.
Published 22 months ago by Oliver Jaeger

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars really bad quality shoes, 15 April 2013
Oliver Jaeger "Oliver" (Neuss) - See all my reviews
Normally this pair of boots is of very good qualilty and longs for years. But on these boots the rubber of the sole seems to be horrible weak and not firm enough. The sole is completely worn out and the shoes look rather like there were 5 years old instead of 6 weeks ! I wish I could upload a photo here to improve that this abraison is not normal ! Never again !

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for heavy use, 3 Jan. 2014
These lasted about six months, unfortunately the sole has worn through quickly but has now split through and are leaking.

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible CAT, 14 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 21 July 2014
Bought these for my 13 year old son, he couldn't wait to get them on his feet and went straight out to work on the farm! They were a little big but as he is still growing that's probably a good thing, they look a sturdy boot and so far wearing well. I would buy again as I think they are excellent value.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing all Wrong, 12 Jun. 2014
Boots more like a size 9 than a 7 , had to send them back , dissapoined the boots look smart enough. First time I've had problems with Cat sizing?

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 3.5 they sent ' a4, 3 Jun. 2014
I ordered a 3.5 , because 3to small 4 to big they sent a 4 so obvisiouly they were to big & cost me £2& more to rtn
If they'd sent the right size I would have kept the boots &saved my money

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly good value., 21 Mar. 2014
I have had a pair of these before so knew what I was ordering. They do come up quite large and wide but I ordered accordingly. Nice dark colour, very comfortable and because they are meant for juniors, nice cheap price. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product great price, 3 Jan. 2014
needed to replace current caterpillar boots, as 4 years old and no longer waterproof! Bought for work, NHS worker, 12 hour shifts, constantly on feet, wore first time on 12 hour night shift were so comfortable and also quiet and unbelievable price, was looking at ladies colorado boots, spotted these half the price, then purchased in sale a real bargain at £27.60 would recommend to any one who needs comfortable and hard wearing boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 21 Oct. 2013
dont buy an adult pair, if you can get a kids pair at a quarter the cost. this fit me perfectly, and it's my hiking-backpacking-camping boot. it's a little heavy duty, but totally waterproofed, sturdy, and excellent finishing. it's a good pair, and possibly my best shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, 29 July 2013
Best walking boots I have had, so far. Lovely and roomy for my broad feet - I normally get a size 6 shoe, and these size 5 are almost too big. But thick socks fill the gaps! so comfy! Good tread for ice and snow. They look good, too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›