5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply
I have had many screen protectors however this was possibly the easiest to apply, no air bubbles and good clarity also good value
Published 20 months ago by Simon Glick

Published 22 months ago by MATT

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, 27 July 2012
This review is from: Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 2-in-1 Pack By Terrapin (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 24 July 2012
Mr. S. Woods - See all my reviews
My first attempt ended with a tiny bubble so ended up throwing the protector.The 2nd went on fine . Excellent quality . Dont even know its on.The colours of the phones screen seem unaffected as well .
I read a review on here about the size and leaving half the phone exposed ? Thats absolutely nonsense.
10\10 for me

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover, 2-in-1 Pack By Terrapin, 25 Jun 2012
Bought them as I used the same make for my range of galaxy smartphones before, but I am not so happy with these particular ones. They are much smaller size than the screen and do not cover it right up to the edges. Also noticed some layer of film being wiped of the protector - after just two days usage I could tell what parts of the screen I had used the most. After just about a week or so of using it became a nightmare to see anything in strong light - reason being tiny scratches on the protector and the layer of film still coming of which both reflect most of the light. Would recommend if one needs a quick and easy to apply protection for their galaxy s3 as the protector itself seems to be quite thick and with a silicon case of some sort there is little on the screen left exposed to the elements anyway. But if you are after a good, well fitted protector for your beloved galaxy s3 - I would shop around.
As to the seller - quick to deliver and packed securely enough. Well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality product, 11 Dec 2013
the product and packaging was good. it fit well on the screen and does its job well, will recommend and will buy in future also.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 20 Oct 2013
really just as i expected
very useful easy to apply with instructions
clear plastic screen protector no anti glare though

2.0 out of 5 stars it protects the screen, 20 Sep 2013
B. Middleton "COMPUTER GEEK" (STAFFORDSHIRE) - See all my reviews
ther o.k. but if it is very sunny it's hard too see anything on the screen it just looks blank sorry but thats the truth nice idea but doe's not work for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent deal, 19 July 2013
This is my second time round purchasing these screen protectors. As its a pack of two I shared the first pack with my mate and my screen protector has lasted 10 months. I've decided to change it only because its becoming quite scratched now, but that's not bad for the duration and its still not peeling at the edges either. I think 10 months is just brilliant and have never had a screen protector last so long on any of my phones. One tip I can give to make sure the protector sticks well - I made sure my phone screen was very clean and dry indeed before applying the protector. My mate was bit more slack preparing hers and the screen protector lasted around 6 months. Still not bad though.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to fit, 11 Jun 2013
easy to fit just as expected easy to fit don't know wehat else to say, they are screen protectors and that is what they do

5.0 out of 5 stars Verry Nice, 26 Mar 2013
Verry Nice
I choose this because i need fore my phone and is good quality
I like
And i recommend this to my sister

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit, easily peel off, 9 Mar 2013
If they stayed on the screen these protectors would be great.

However the edge of the protector doesn't completely stick to the screen so that after about a week the protector peeled up enough to get caught when taking it in and out of my pocket.

This happened with both protectors.

May be something to do with the taper edges of the screen.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›