5.0 out of 5 stars Great running trainers., 23 Oct. 2012
Completely agree with the other reviewer (Shoddy). Have been using the Minimus 10's for the past year an have now switched to the MR00's. Even going from a 3mm drop to a zero drop made a lot of difference so just started off with a 3.11 mile run. Felt fine so now have done 4.55 miles. I cannot recommend these shoes enough. They're very comfortable, give great ground feel and are very light. I tend to wear them with socks due to the weather getting colder now but I would imagine they would be fine barefoot. I have a pair of New Balance MT00's which I wear barefoot and they give me no discomfort what so ever.
You can't go wrong with these trainers but as Shoddy states you need to give a lot of time to transition properly. I just gradually built up my mileage with the Minimus 10's over a year or so concentrating more on form than speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just awesome, 2 May 2013
Joshua Bower "josh b" (england (south west)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Balance Men's Mr00bs Trainer (Apparel)
If you looking for a bare foot trainer that dosent attract the attention of others like the vibram five fingers then these are for you! Soo comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe, 18 April 2013
I ordered these shoes because I was looking for a good zero drop road running shoe. After spending ages reseaching the different makes the New Balance Minimus Zero came up as one of the best, so I decided on them. The first time I tried them they seemed too small, but after running in them several times I find them very comfortable. They are incredibly light, very well made and comfortable. I would definitely recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best barefoot shoes so far, 20 Dec. 2012
New Balance showed the way. These are probably the best barefoot solution for beginners and experts: fair price, comfortable and performative. Colors are also good, but sometimes is problematic to find them all online. The new version is going to come out soon, I hope they will improve as usual (the new MT and MO models are fantastic). About the size: unluckyly I am a 12 UK, which is very difficult to find. Anyway, 12,5 worked fine, but I don't do races so I can stand a less perfect wearability. So be careful: they are not tight. On the contrary, they are longer than usual model and they have a good toe box room.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Balance Minimus 00, 26 July 2013
I took them straight out of the box, did a quick warm up and went straight out for a run. I have been developing a forefoot technique with my 563's so it wasn't a huge shock to the system. They are amazingly snug and comfortable, I have never put a more comfy pair of shoes on in my life. Whilst running I forgot they were there, the information from the road underfoot was apparent but not uncomfortable in the slightest. They are soooo light. No doubt when I go on longer runs- (more than the 4km I have just done) I will be busting my PB's left,right and centre.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the shoe, fit just not for me, 12 April 2014
Absolutely love the shoe, just hope the fit was a bit better.

My foot is wide, very wide, and I can't run further than maybe 10miles in these without it getting really uncomfortable. Toe-box just isn't enough for me.

Besides the toe-box being a bit too narrow for me I have absolutely nothing to complain about this shoe, it's my favourite so far of my zero drops / barefoot shoes (Vivo and Vibram as well). The shoe is fast, "cushioned" enough to work for longer runs as well and just the general feel is just so pleasant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainer!, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: New Balance Men's Mr00bs Trainer (Apparel)
New to barefoot running but these fit comfy and no wear after a month of solid use. Excellent running shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best minimal racer!, 31 July 2013
The only shoe I will wear while they are available! However, the 2e width is better, having had both. Material tears where it attaches to the sole earlier than with other runners. However this is a small price to pay for the best minimal shoe, weight and flexibility wise. Also reasonably comfortable without socks and in the wet.

5.0 out of 5 stars NB Minimus Zero - I love them, 8 April 2013
I've been running in the 5 fingers for 2 years and love them. Only problem is during the cold weather your feet can get pretty cold as socks are not really an option. Yes you can get toe socks but I do not get on with them. I therefore thought I would try the Minimus and they are just as good to run in as the 5 fingers but with the advantage of being able to wear normal socks in cold weather. I will still be training in my 5 fingers as they are just that little bit more bearfeet, but the Minimus will make a great race shoe and winter shoe. So good I've even ordered a pair of the NB Minimus Trail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 3 Jan. 2013
I got these for my brother and he loves them. They are the only brand he will wear now. Recommended