on 10 November 2012
love these boots. I cannot walk in 'high' heels, even 2 inches!! And wanted some footwear with a little height which are not platforms as most of my shoes are or flat chunky. These are fairly comfortable (I compare comfort with fit flop trainers and Uggs) a little narrow than what I am usually used to. I am not saying it is the boot fault.

How disappointing that for me, I found them squashing my toes a little which became increasingly uncomfortable after walking around the house (on carpet) for an hour.

I do not have narrow feet nor wide feet but probably leaning on slightly wider than 'normal' plus I am an exact 6.5 shoe size so 7 is normally a tad wide which I prefer anyway.

The boots are well made and for 30 odd pounds, good value especially as I have seen them on the high street for £60!! For me, I wish they were wider.

As usual, Amazon provides a fantastic no quibble returns service.
on 30 October 2012
excellent boots good value for money and very comfortable. Warm and cosy fur lining with a sturdy block heel that's not to high.
on 12 November 2012
Brilliant little boot smart comfortable and looks good , a great little black boot for not a lot of money
on 10 December 2012
Unfortunately the smallest size to order was a 4. However I am usually a 3.5. I thought I would give them a try in the hope that they would only be a bit on the bigger side and I could wear thick socks but they were far too big. In fact they were too big for some of my friends that tried them on who are a size 4. So although the boots themselves were really nice I had to send them back. This is the first time I have ever sent anything back to Amazon and it was very easy and I had my money back in record time.
on 10 November 2012
The boots are fab, worth every penny. Were a little tight to start with, but they are now getting to be4 very comfortable.The heel height is perfect, this is something I usually struggle with as either the heel is too high or too low They arrived in blink of an eye,and were well packaged. I would not hesitate to buy from this seller again. More than happy.
on 30 June 2013
The styling is good and size is accurate, fairly comfortable fit and generally good build quality you'd expect of this brand. However the leather is not great quality and scuffed irretrievably at an early stage with very little wear. They won't look new for long.
on 16 February 2013
Love my new boots they're so comfy N I'm on my feet for 10 hours a day plus an hour each way driving. They keep my feet warm (I work next to freezers n chillers) but not sweaty. They also r hard wearin n best of all look good!
on 1 April 2013
I have found these boot,s very comfortable, and great for this terrible weather we,ve been having.
kept my feet cosy warm and dry plus I think they look good into the bargain. its all good
on 8 November 2012
Great boots, great value. There were a bit tight to start with but now that I've worn then a couple of times they are now a great fit. They look like leather which is aesthetically a bonus.
on 5 February 2013
Love these boots: cute, comfortable, good price, fast delivery. 4 stars instead of 5 because they are not true leather so do lack the worn feel of leather as time goes on.