5.0 out of 5 stars boots
excellent boots good value for money and very comfortable. Warm and cosy fur lining with a sturdy block heel that's not to high.
Published 21 months ago by M. QUINN

The styling is good and size is accurate, fairly comfortable fit and generally good build quality you'd expect of this brand. However the leather is not great quality and scuffed irretrievably at an early stage with very little wear. They won't look new for long.
Published 13 months ago by TheDragon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, 30 Oct 2012
M. QUINN (NORTHERN IRELAND) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!!!, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: Marco Tozzi 2-2-25302-29 Women's Ankle Boots (Apparel)
Brilliant little boot smart comfortable and looks good , a great little black boot for not a lot of money

4.0 out of 5 stars what a shame, 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: Marco Tozzi 2-2-25302-29 Women's Ankle Boots (Apparel)
love these boots. I cannot walk in 'high' heels, even 2 inches!! And wanted some footwear with a little height which are not platforms as most of my shoes are or flat chunky. These are fairly comfortable (I compare comfort with fit flop trainers and Uggs) a little narrow than what I am usually used to. I am not saying it is the boot fault.

How disappointing that for me, I found them squashing my toes a little which became increasingly uncomfortable after walking around the house (on carpet) for an hour.

I do not have narrow feet nor wide feet but probably leaning on slightly wider than 'normal' plus I am an exact 6.5 shoe size so 7 is normally a tad wide which I prefer anyway.

The boots are well made and for 30 odd pounds, good value especially as I have seen them on the high street for 60!! For me, I wish they were wider.

As usual, Amazon provides a fantastic no quibble returns service.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shape, fairly comfortable but leather is not great quality., 30 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars super boots, 1 April 2013
I have found these boot,s very comfortable, and great for this terrible weather we,ve been having.
kept my feet cosy warm and dry plus I think they look good into the bargain. its all good

5.0 out of 5 stars love the boots, 21 Feb 2013
Colour, style, shape just right. Slightly different - can be smart or casual, arrived within few days what more could you want?

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega comfy, 16 Feb 2013
Love my new boots they're so comfy N I'm on my feet for 10 hours a day plus an hour each way driving. They keep my feet warm (I work next to freezers n chillers) but not sweaty. They also r hard wearin n best of all look good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday boots, 14 Feb 2013
Arrived very promptly and well ( but not overly) packaged. Fit perfectly and look very neat. Will be a great addition to my wardrobe!

4.0 out of 5 stars would buy again, 5 Feb 2013
Love these boots: cute, comfortable, good price, fast delivery. 4 stars instead of 5 because they are not true leather so do lack the worn feel of leather as time goes on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Marco Tozzi ankle boots, 19 Jan 2013
Very pleased with the boots when they arrived, they fit well, good value for money and arrived very quickly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›