4.0 out of 5 stars Sci Fi ,Romance and Humour.
Loved this book it took me a day to read it New Years day in fact.
The quality of writing was wonderful.I have no idea whether the science was correct but it read well.
Published 18 months ago by ChristineK

3.0 out of 5 stars Syn-En
It's ok, not as good as I thought it would be, I was expecting a sci-fi book not something quite so erotic.
Published 18 months ago by D. Grigg

4.0 out of 5 stars Sci Fi ,Romance and Humour., 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Syn-En Solution (SciFi Adventure) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book it took me a day to read it New Years day in fact.
The Romance, what can I say it was good very well done not too over the top and the intensity leading to the shall we say act of consumation was very real.I am new to what I call chicklit/erotica and some are so biological I find them very boring this was not :)
The humour was refreshing after all these Syn-En were enhanced humans and had managed to keep their very dry sense of it.Look out towards the end when the old captain/commander asks Bei how he put Nell into another ship and recognise how he understands women... tickled me pink.I won't say any more I don't want to ruin it for anyone.
I have given this a 4 star rating ,as mentioned in another review, the ending seemed to lose pace and thought.
But otherwise I loved it and am going to read the next book on the Syn-En

4.0 out of 5 stars liked, 4 May 2014
This review is from: The Syn-En Solution (SciFi Adventure) (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book,it was very well written with an interesting plotline,it certainly makes you think of what might happen in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Something a bit different, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Syn-En Solution (SciFi Adventure) (Kindle Edition)
I s, and develops some characters wellay something different because for a change the cyborgs are the good guys! It works quite well and the story is well thought out - well mainly! It does have its slow bits and the finish sort of well shall I say it is like many modern books, just staggers over the finishing line.

So to the story - escape from Planet earth through your local friendly worm hole, , get through and find a new planet . . . sounds simple but the author crafts an interesting and quite plausible scenario around it and in the process develops some characters quite well.

Would I read any more in the series? Will probably add them to my long list of series to complete!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sci-Fi, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Syn-En Solution (SciFi Adventure) (Kindle Edition)
This is Sci-Fi as it should be written. Good plot, well thought out. Descriptive, fast paced, and a very enjoyable read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Syn-En Solution is a must read for me, 10 Nov 2013
I. Fenton "Felinewyvern" (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Syn-En Solution (SciFi Adventure) (Kindle Edition)
Cyborg of the future meets girl of his dreams? Maybe, but the journey to find out is a great one for the reader. Linda andrews has the ability to suck you into her world and drag you through the emotional briar patch before giving you a happy ending. I ended up with yet another late night because I just didn't want to leave the story unfinished - I had to know how it ended. So if you like a realistic romance mixed with science fiction action and suspicious aliens as well as a dash of psychological intrigue then read this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 29 July 2013
Fren (Northumberland, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Syn-En Solution (SciFi Adventure) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this but there were times when it seemed a bit patchy. I think it was a mistake to kill off the baddies so soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 16 July 2013
This review is from: The Syn-En Solution (SciFi Adventure) (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book, seemed to lose its way slightly towards end but well written, good characters, a well thought plot. Look forward to reading more this author.

4.0 out of 5 stars WELL WORTH A READ!!!, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Syn-En Solution (SciFi Adventure) (Kindle Edition)
enjoyed this book,well written and great value.I would definitely recommend .If you like scifi with romance/comedy thrown in then youll love this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Syn-En, 7 Jan 2013
D. Grigg - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars The Syn En Solution, 15 Aug 2012
D. Rollinson (Holmfirth, West Yorks,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Syn-En Solution (SciFi Adventure) (Kindle Edition)
The setting was unusual and the concept interesting. I felt that there should have been an earlier novel setting the background to the story. The background did become fairly clear as the book progressed and the ideas were very intersting and novel. I did feel that the sex was not necassary to the story and did not add anything to the enjoyment of the book. The main reason for dropping a star, however, was the weak ending. I was expecting more only to find a preview of the next novel by Linda Andrews.

Having got the criticism out of the way I felt that this was a good and enjoyable read and well worth the 4 stars. Recommended for SciFi fans.