4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for
I've been looking for ear muffs to replace a pair that I loved - but lost. These are perfect, a really simple classic design and so cozy to wear. My only criticism would be that the 'muffs' themselves aren't adjustabel in any way - but luckily for me they are a good fit (I do have quite a big head).
Published 16 months ago by Cat-cheese

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
The earmuffs were far too big for me.i am a medium sized person,and I didnt think I should be concerned about their size when ordering. The fur was lovely but I felt a bit to much of it made me look like a clown.i am returning them.
Published 18 months ago by Diva

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 4 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 13 Mar 2013
these are lovely. The only problem is that I cannot adjust the size and they are a little too big to fit my head. The way round it is to wear them over a hat

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 26 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars so soft, 6 Feb 2013
these were bought as a gift, but I couldn't resisit a sneeky try on myself. The ear muffs were so comfortable and warm and were very well received.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Practical. Highly recommended., 20 July 2014
Are as one reviewer said, a bit large but then combined with their oversized styling I would still recommend them. The certainly kept my ears warm when visiting the blustery Norfolk coastline. Also loved the box as that helps to keep them neatly stored away in the summer.