5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, great quality!
Published 18 months ago by J. O. Washington

2.0 out of 5 stars As with other reviews stitching comes apart on gloves
Update - worn 4 times = 7 holes. Rubbish.

I haven't worn the hat yet, looks fine, the tufts on the front are a little weird on mine so I've placed it under some books to try and flatten them a little bit.

Published 17 months ago by Just my opinion

2.0 out of 5 stars As with other reviews stitching comes apart on gloves, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Emu Australia Bemboka Gift Set Women's Hat (Apparel)
Update - worn 4 times = 7 holes. Rubbish.

The gloves, after two short wears developed holes in the stitching, two holes on each glove all in different places. So I spent an hour last night stitching them back up again. I've worn them today but it looks like I have some more loose threads which may turn out to develop into more holes.

They're fantastically warm but for a brand that proclaims it's Australian everything is made in China. I've worked for a company that manufactured in China and you need to have constant on-site quality control, it's largely a cultural thing not that they're trying to con you or be devious, if they run out of something they will substitute because they don't want to let you down. We ended up shipping, 3 units to every box when we were selling them as 2 units, so we were essentially giving away a unit with every 2 as they'd run out of 2 unit boxes. Considering what Emu charge and what I know manufacturing costs in China, selling shoddy gloves like this is a down right cheek.

I bought two other pairs of Emu gloves recently, one for a gift. I'm going to give them a very good look over and may just return them to be safe.

0 stars for glove, 4 for hat giving you a total of 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, great quality!, 20 Feb 2013
I have been looking at this style hat for a long time, and had tried a similar hat as they are not always flattering. This is perfect for me, the one size was a good fit. The gloves are a perfect match, could have been cut from t he same piece of leather. They are a snug fit on me but will give a little as thy are leather. Both items are well made, and stitching etc is of a high quality. However, i am glad i waited for the sale price as i think the original price was over rated for these items.
Delivery to France was as efficient as always. Ordered on UK Amazon, but despatched from Amazon FR or EU.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu Gift Set, 24 Jan 2013
Gorgeous quality sheepskin beautifully soft although the gloves are fairly small for a size medium to large but a lovely colour.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely hat, but poor quality gloves, 17 Jan 2013
Bought this lovely hat and glove set from Amazon warehouse. Beautiful quality sheepskin, but the seam on the gloves came apart as I was trying them on for the first time. This is a problem I have had before with Emu gloves. The quality of the stitching is extremely poor and because the sizing of the gloves is extremely small it is impossible to flex your fingers properly. Having sent back three pairs of these gloves I have now decided to give up and buy an alternative brand. This is a great shame because Emu sheepskin boots are fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best Emu gift set ever!!!, 16 Jan 2013
This set is absolutely fabulous & I got it post Christmas for less than the price of the hat by itself. The sheepskin is top quality & both the gloves & hat are so soft but so warm

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 25 Feb 2014
looking forward to these arriving but wore the gloves for 10 minutes and the stitching pulled away and no the gloves are not too tight.

4.0 out of 5 stars If your pondering on ordering, don't it is wonderful quality, 9 Feb 2014
You get what you pay for, these are wonderful items, they keep you toastie warm even in the coldest of weathers.
Brilliant purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 15 Jan 2014
I love these. I have been on the look out for a hat like this for some time, but when I did find one, the ear flaps blew up in the wind, so my ears remained cold. This hat has ties, so this can't happen, and when they are not in use, you can tie the ear flaps on top of the hat, which gives an amazing Siberian look. The fur is so incredibly soft, and so is the leather. The matching gloves are so warm, soft and beautiful. Both gloves and hat are a perfect fit. I've always found that even size 'small' was a little on the large side for me, but these feel like they were made for me. I hope they last longer than Emu boots. I had been intending to buy these for 41, but then I managed to get an extra 20% off! This is ridiculously cheap!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but very expensive., 18 Feb 2013
I bought this in the sale and was happy with it the hat is very nice and the gloves are warm and. Snugly though they are a very small fit I bought medium/ large and I would say I was normally a small medium and they only just fit. I own many Emu boots and find them to be of a very high quality both in materials and construction this is not really the same for these items the sheepskin does not feel as good and the stitching is less robust having said this the sale price was a good price and at this reduced price if eel that they are a good buy . However ,if they were at the full price I think I may have returned them.