5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gloves
Although I'd been looking for leather gloves, thought I'd gave these a try, have not been disappointed. Wonderful quality & insulation excellent at an exceptional price. Best buy this winter season.
Published 8 months ago by anon

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor stitching
Published 20 months ago by Izzy

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor stitching, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Emu Australia Taroona Women's Gloves (Apparel)
Bought these gloves as part of a Bemboka set with matching hat. Beautiful quality sheepskin, but the gloves were very poorly stitched. The seam on one finger came apart as I was trying them on for the first time. It was with a heavy heart that I had to return them to Amazon for a refund. The sizing is also extremely small. I take a 6.5 or 7 size glove, and bought this item in M/L. It was fairly difficult to flex my fingers due to the snugness of the fit. Definitely not worth the RRP of £250, and even my bargain buy did not represent good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gloves, 22 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The Very Best, 7 Jan 2014
I love my new gloves. I have been looking for a while to get some that are warm, but more to the point are comfortable. These are perfect! WOULD reccomend them to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good item, very warm, but leaves hands black, 3 Jan 2014
goo item, but leaves hands black after wearing! a shame as they fit well and look great with matching scarf and headband.

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning gloves, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Emu Australia Taroona Women's Gloves (Apparel)
Finally received my pair after having sent back a pair with a split seam and pen mark on them. Despite the bad start I love these gloves. It does help that I paid £26.50 for them (they were reduced to £33ish and I got 20% off). It's worth waiting for as the price on amazon does seem to fluctuate every day. I ordered a xs/s size and these are a perfect fit. I would say my hands are a size 7 and I have shortish fingers.The leather is fantastic quality but delicate so you will have to be careful with them. The sheepskin cuffs are luxurious but carry a warning that they will go curly if you get them wet! Thick soft sheepskin (feels like fur) on the inside too. Well worth what I paid for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy Gloves, 20 Feb 2013
I had read some negative reviews about the stitching on these gloves but wanted some really warm gloves as my hands get very cold and the reviews for their effectiveness were excellent. I was disappointed that I was restricted in the colour choice in my size, but actually I am delighted with the gloves I finally ordered in mushroom. They are quite a neutral colour, the stitching so far looks very good, and they are wonderfully warm and look smart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb gloves, high quality, comfortable and warm, 18 Feb 2013
Gave these as a Christmas present for my wife. Excellent quality and looks. Very warm and comfortable. I received lots of bonus points for this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 12 Feb 2013
Just love these gloves. They are so warm, and because the outer is nappa leather will be so much easier to keep clean/polish, and unlike so many sheepskin gloves, these are very soft and flexible. They are also so much better looking than normal sheepskin gloves maybe because of the fur cuff? An excellent purchase. In fact have bought another pair for my daughter in law, this time in a soft donkey brown colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gloves, 8 Mar 2013
They arrived promptly and were perfect for a chilly break in Copenhagen. Stylish warm and practical, The mushroom colour is very smart