4.0 out of 5 stars Sheepskin Headband
The quality of the headband is superb. Colour is lovely. It is however a bit small, hopefully it will stretch.
Published on 20 Feb. 2013 by Dancer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as seems
Pickture gives the impression this is a wide headband. In reality it is about 2 inches wide and looks rediculous.
Published on 8 Feb. 2013 by les

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as seems, 8 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Sheepskin Headband, 20 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave it to my husband!, 7 Mar. 2013
Beautiful headband, lovely quality sheepskin, just did not suit me at all. Nevermind i gave it to my husband who has quite long hair, he loves it, especially when driving. So money not wasted, perhaps it should be marketed as unisex?

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot headed?, 13 Nov. 2013
No. warm as toast and so comfie during the beginning of the cold Christmasy weather we have started to enjoy. So lovely and cosy that taking my dog for a walk feels like fashion show and nice compliments from other dog walkers. It could not be better and it arrived so quick I ordered it late afternoon and it arrived next morning it could not have come any sooner. Thank you for being your usual good deliverer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this headband, 1 Feb. 2013
This product arrived promptly andis wonderful. Quality is excellent. Fits very well and is very stylish and warm. Highly recommeded.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 21 Dec. 2013
Too small for my head but my grandaughter really loves it.....it dissapeared so quickly into her house I didnt see it go

1.0 out of 5 stars It is not a hat, 10 Mar. 2014
There is nothing voluptuous or hat like about this mean little band! It is uncomfortably tight and fits my 3 year old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headband, 10 Feb. 2014
I've bought two of these headbands, one for my stepdaughter, which I liked so much, I bought one for myself. Other reviews say they are narrow (which they are) but it's perfect for me. I didn't want a big fluffy thing on my head, so this is just right, plus, it's so warm & I love the colour, it's almost the same as my hair, so it doesn't stand out. Would definitely recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 2 Feb. 2014
I bought this item as a gift and was disappointed in the presentation. I had previously bought from this company and was impressed with presentation packaging which triggered me to buy it. Imagine my horror to find the headband in a little plastic bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for me, 15 Feb. 2014
I must agree with some of the other reviews that this huff is small and not as deep as some of the others but does the job of keeping my ears warm while dog walking, a good price and it is sheepskin not faux fur,exactly right for me.

Emu Lutana Headband Women's Hat