5.0 out of 5 stars Quality gloves
Really nice quality sheepskin gloves. The trim on the wrist makes them a bit different. Perfect match for my emu boots.
Published 18 months ago by Ruth Cartwright

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves but not colourfast
Published 17 months ago by Izzy

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves but not colourfast, 6 Feb 2013
Lovely sheepskin gloves bought at a bargain price from Amazon warehouse. Unfortunately the black sheepskin lining is not colourfast so my nails and fingers turn black every time I wear the gloves - I then look rather grubby and revolting. These gloves are also very tight fitting. The size M/L is a very snug fit on my size 6.5 hands. More appropriate in size for children, even though the style is an adult one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality gloves, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Emu Australia Sandford Women's Gloves (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Product but poor quality, 21 May 2013
I agree that you need to get the larger size, I dont have particularly large hands but it was a snug fir when I got them. Wore it about 3 times and then I noticed that the stiching near the thumb had come undone. Very easy to return and I got my money back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality - Bad Fit, 28 Jan 2013
I ordered these during the very cold spell and was so pleased when they were delivered within a couple of days but I was disappointed when I tried them on. I ordered medium/large and was sure, given the sizing, that they would fit. My hands are not small but are not huge (I am a 10 dress size). I couldn't get my whole hand into the left glove and could only fit my fingers into the right one. Unfortunately, they are being returned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, ultrasoft gloves, 23 Jan 2014
I really like my new ultrasoft gloves. They look very stylish and chic.
I consider buying an extra pair in another colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 8 Jan 2014
Very warm and stylish I am very happy with my gloves, very prompt delivery and everyone who has seen them comment on how nice they are.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toasty warm hands, 9 April 2013
I wasn't sure whether to buy these as they are not cheep but decided to take the plunge. Next came the question of size and I chose medium/large. My hands are not particularly large, by any means, but the gloves are definitely a snug fit. Is a struggle to get them on but once they are, then your hands are kept lovely and warm.