5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Excellent radio with ipod dock. Great sound quality and looks great too. It is really good quality
Would highly recommend.
Published 6 months ago by Ms. PJC McCarthy

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely radio - poor reception
We love the look of the radio and being able to charge up our i-devices but the reception is not good at all.
We have other DAB radios in the house which find a good reception but this struggles to even find a reception of even the most popular stations. There's no means of attaching an external digital areal.
I'm hoping that ViewQuest can find a solution cos...
Published 19 months ago by Will Vicary

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: View Quest Retro Style DAB+/DAB/FM Radio with iPod/iPhone Dock, LCD Backlit Screen and AUX-In - Cream (Electronics)
Would highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely radio - poor reception, 29 Nov 2012
Will Vicary - See all my reviews
I'm hoping that ViewQuest can find a solution cos otherwise I wouldn't recommend this radio.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems at all, 17 Jun 2014
Talie (Middle of the UK) - See all my reviews
Cannot understand other reviews saying its hard to set up and tune, I found it incredibly easy, turned it on and the self tune kicked in, then I remembered to put aerial up then retuned it and found as many stations as my other DAB (a Sony), then stored favourites - all without using manual and I am no techno expert. Sound is crystal clear when using DAB and ipod (4th gen one here) not tried FM or Aux input. Looks great too and I would recommend it especially if you want the docking part with a DAB radio

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 7 April 2014
Had it for one week, my wife loves it, I had to buy an adapter for her apple 5 phone though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love it, 5 Mar 2014
rkrJ (Middlesbrough, England) - See all my reviews
I wasn't too sure about this, have wanted a DAB radio for a couple of years and decided to get this because of the docking station too.... I'm so glad I did...I absolutely love it.... and it looks much better in real life than in the pics online... highly reccomend :) I'm one happy bunny

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother unless you enjoy the sound of static!, 22 Jan 2014
Couldn't pick up anything but crackle. Very disappointed and I returned it promptly! Don't waste your time or money on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant priced great radio, 3 Jan 2013
bought for my sister for christmas, she loves it; retro looking; sturdy; great with i-pod/phone connection; great sound; easy to carry around

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks and sounds great, 20 Aug 2013
This is a lovely looking radio, the cream one fits well with the decor in any room and the sound quality is pretty good. It's one of the few DAB models I've found to be truly portable with the option of adding batteries rather than just mains. The dock at the front is non intrusive, and styled so your iPod or iPhone looks like part of the radio.

Just 2 niggles for me. The first is the buttons and display are so small, you can't tell the time or what you need to press at a glance, and the other is using the alarm to come on to a radio station.

It took me a couple of attempts to figure this out, but when waking to the radio, often I'll leave it on whereas when I wake to a noisy alarm, I'm keen to switch it off. After the alarm switches on to your radio station, you have to switch the unit off at the front (not the power off button behind the unit), then on again to reset the alarm. If you don't and just switch the radio off, you're also turning off the alarm and it will stay in off mode, meaning if you don't use the radio again that day, the alarm won't go off when you next expect it to!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT RADIO, 21 July 2013
Fantastic Radio works fantastically with iphone 4s clear signal great sound looks great to
would recommend, charges phone whilst listening, only downside I wish it would cut out radio when a call comes in

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine, DAB radio reception is inconsistent but that could ..., 10 July 2014
It's fine, DAB radio reception is inconsistent but that could be my area/house. Had to send back due to a faulty left speaker, replacement sent no problem shortly after. A little difficuilt to see / remember the function of the smallish buttons but good sound for a 'kitchen audio player'. Aux jack at back is useful also for other types of player but stop the player being fit snuggly against a wall/surface.