5.0 out of 5 stars great
great colours but could have a few more different colours then what were delivered, But we liked what we have
Published 6 months ago by Stanley Elworthy

1.0 out of 5 stars complete rubbish!!! Avoid..
Published 10 months ago by bandalsquit

4.0 out of 5 stars happy golf, 13 Mar 2014
Just love these balls the colors brighten up my golf! They make me happier when I play rough! Good value too

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars complete rubbish!!! Avoid.., 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Second Chance Optic Coloured Quality Lake Golf Balls (Grade A) (Sports)
Bought these balls mainly because I'm new to golf and these are cheap. The reason they are cheap is because they are extremely poor quality. I was using a 5 iron and was practicing my swing,, after only 4 shots cracks started appearing through the ball. not just surface cracks but right into the ball. I started to use another ball and after about 10 swings the ball split clean through into 2 pieces.. Made from poor quality materials. some kind of plaster type material inside.. Please avoid. you'll only be wasting your money........

1.0 out of 5 stars Their all yellow!!!, 2 July 2012
The photo discription of the golf balls requires updating as all golf balls are yellow! Thought I was buying defferent colours, but sadly not!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor balls, 25 Sep 2013
Only usable as practice drivng/chipping balls as some are not even round so useless for putting even. Very poor product considering the price

2.0 out of 5 stars not as shown in picture, 8 Jun 2012
The golf balls seem to be good quality but very disappointed that there was only 1 colour in the box (yellow).
I had been hoping for multi-coloured as shown in photo, as it is for an event to encorage young kids to take up golf.