5.0 out of 5 stars newfoundland heaven
dogs love them to pieces,except they have problems getting them to pieces, should last a long time.
Published 14 days ago by peter

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY
I purchased three of these beds (two medium and a large) for our puppy who used to wet the bed. As you can see from my uploaded photo of the internal mattress, these beds are DEFINITELY NOT WATERPROOF.

The internal cushions are poorly made and split open when I washed them (following the manufacturer's instructions).

When I contacted Bronte Glen...
Published 12 months ago by BlueMocca

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 9 April 2013

When I contacted Bronte Glen directly, I was told by a rather disinterested employee that "water can sometimes sink through the outer cover" - Surely that means it is NOT waterproof!?????

The bottom line - These beds are NOT waterproof and DO NOT survive washing.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Bronte Glen Trojan Waterproof Mattress Dog Bed, Large, Green (Misc.)

The bottom line - These beds are NOT waterproof and DO NOT survive washing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, 9 April 2014
My dog loves this bed. However it is far from waterproof. He sweats a lot and on inspection of his bed yday I found it was soaked through and the inside cushions were going mouldy. This bed is only a few weeks old!!

5.0 out of 5 stars newfoundland heaven, 6 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars waterproof mattress, 4 July 2013
we have 2 labs one has a leakage problem at night they was not completely water proof but washed and dry easy enough

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dog bed, 30 Aug 2013
FLB (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I have two Jack Russells who shed a lot of fur.....I am often amazed how much they shed and that they aren't bald! All the fleecey beds I have bought them get absoluted covered in fur, which is like little needles and does not wash out/vac off, so I often buy new beds. Not only the shedding hair is a problem but wet dogs make normal fleece or fabric beds stink so they are always in the wash.

I am so pleased that I bought this bed. It looks nice and it has kept its' shape. It is water resistant so no more damp dog smells and most importantly, the fur can not impregnate the bed and it just vacuums off!

Very pleased, a good buy.

ARRAY(0xb8f77d68)