4.0 out of 5 stars staffie heaven
the only reason this doesnt get a 5* is purely regarding the price, an item that is free and'recycled' shouldt be so pricey
other than that i cannot recomend it highly enough, i foster staffies and bigger and this is the ONLY chewy that doesnt disapear in seconds

Published on 24 Oct. 2012 by CSI

3.0 out of 5 stars Robust chew
This has lasted ages with my destructive pup. However the description of extra large is very misleading, and the price too, very expensive for what you get.
Published on 16 Dec. 2012 by Mjstephen1

4.0 out of 5 stars staffie heaven, 24 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Antler Dog Chews - Original - Extra Large (Misc.)

for real hardcore chewers you really cant get anything better, bring the price down and tbh 5 stars wouldnt be high enough

3.0 out of 5 stars Robust chew, 16 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and delicious -- by the looks of it!, 1 April 2014
dnassib (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
I got this for my 2 year old rescue pointer, Anastasia, who is a very... dedicated/intensive chewer as an alternative to Nylabones and she absolutely LOVES it! It instantly became her favourite chewy toy and returns to it during the day with true determination ;-)
I like the fact that it is natural and good for her -- it looks and smells great. I've had it for a few months now and it appears to me to be indestructible!! Some of the brown color has now turned to white from the grinding, but that's about it -- I haven't noticed any splintering or chipping so far.
It seemed a little bit expensive at the start but, bearing in mind that it has lasted these few months and it's still absolutely intact, I'd say I've actually made a big saving!

1.0 out of 5 stars Extra large? what a rip off, 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Antler Dog Chews - Original - Extra Large (Misc.)
I ordered an EXTRA LARGE original antler dog chew, it is not by any stretch of the imagination large, an absolute rip-off, it came in a small bubblewrap envelope and I could not believe the size of it, I am well and truly disappointed and will not be purchasing from here again ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars A chew-toy sensation that keeps my German Shepherd pup from gnawing shoes...and anything else she can get a hold of., 28 Jan. 2013
This is a great product hands down; delivered quickly in good condition. My 6mnth old German Shepherd chews through everything and most toys last a couple hours to a couple of days at most. The underground lawn sprinkler hose lasted only a few minutes.

This antler chew is great, she's been gnawing on it for weeks and its only half worn. The It leaves no mess and I'm convinced it does wonders for her teeth since they are "movie star white". I tried a STAGBAR brand from a local petshop, but it was very pricey so I chose this product from Amazon. Shipping to Slovakia cost me as much as the Antler chew itself, but product+shipping combined was still a bargain at half the cost of the local brand.

I recommend getting a slightly bigger one (large or XL) for an average size dog since they prefer to hold it while getting the right chew action and smaller chews can't be pawed properly. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Antlers, 16 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Antler Dog Chews - Original - Extra Large (Misc.)
I have two bull terriers and these chews looked to be the answere i was looking for

They are great as theres no sharp edges after chewing like nylin bones
The downs side for me was the cost

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Antler Dog Chews - Original - Extra Large (Misc.)
we have a great dane and he LOVES these chews...
shame they are so costly BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY ... :)

if you want special treats for your dog - here you found it

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it your dog will love it, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Antler Dog Chews - Original - Extra Large (Misc.)
Our dog has this and all sorts of other chews and toys and this is his favourite and he'll happily eat at it for a hour or two so it must have great flavour but it doesn't smell at all. We bought a second one thinking we'll need it when this one wears out. It will be years at this rate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, safe chews, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Antler Dog Chews - Original - Extra Large (Misc.)
These are the only chews I would recommend. My dogs can devour bones and chews in minutes but these have lasted for weeks and do not smell or leave marks on the carpet. They are a little pricey but well worth it. Excellent product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Antler Dog Chews - Original - Extra Large (Misc.)
My dog loves the antler, and after a week of persistent chewing he's hardly made a dent in it (my dog is a 13year old staffie x boxer).
I shall be buying more! :)

Antler Dog Chews - Original - Extra Large