2,351 Reviews
 (1,582)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product deserving a 5 Star review.
I ordered this item after purchasing the iPad Air and wanted to protect it.
I received the item today and to my surprise is far superior of what I thought.
The iPad fits in perfectly and securely giving an all round protection.
Included was also a screen protector.
By the way, his is a genuine review.
Since writing this review, I ordered another...
Published 14 months ago by A. P. Tiritas

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Great fit but the cheapest tackiest looking thing to put on £500 with of hardware. Buy something else
Published 6 months ago by karl johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product deserving a 5 Star review., 20 Nov. 2013
A. P. Tiritas "Tony T." (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this item after purchasing the iPad Air and wanted to protect it.
I received the item today and to my surprise is far superior of what I thought.
The iPad fits in perfectly and securely giving an all round protection.
Included was also a screen protector.
By the way, his is a genuine review.
Since writing this review, I ordered another Smart Case cover for a friend of mine
for an iPad Air he is planing to give as a Xmas present to his wife. I am very pleased with mine.
I don't understand where are all these negative reviews are coming from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Aug. 2012
This review is from: VEO Full Body Ultra Slim Smart Case for iPad 4 (with Retina Display), iPad 3 and iPad 2, Black (Electronics)
I only received the case this morning, so this is really a "first impressions".

The first thing I noticed was the quality of the case. For something so cheap, it certainly doesn't feel tacky or have poor materials; it feels very high quality. The iPad clips into the case easily and holds it firmly, so it's going to be almost impossible for it to fall out. The magnets on the cover and the sleep/wake function works seamlessly and, for some reason, it's satisfying not having to actually swipe to unlock the display. I'm aware this is a feature on Apple's official (and completely over priced) SmartCovers, so I was pleased when I noticed this had similar functionality.

There really aren't many negatives that I've encountered so far. Like many have already pointed out, the screen will lock if the cover is pinned all the way back while holding it but this can be rectified by simply holding the cover at a slight angle to the iPad, misaligning the magnets with the device. It's not a big issue though. My only other concern is that the microfibre side of the cover can pick up lint or fluff from the carpet and can be hard to remove, but again this is not a massive problem.

Apple really need to have another look at the prices they're charging for some of their accessories; £35 JUST for a polyurethane cover is appalling, and £40 for a polyurethane case isn't much better.

For £15 for this case, you get all the bells and whistles that the Apple case has for a fraction of the price. Please don't waste your money needlessly on an Apple Smart Cover, just purchase this case and save a fortune.

Top marks and a good investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice for iPad Air, 18 Nov. 2013
Delivered on time, delighted with this case which looks good, fits well and is far cheaper than the Apple accessory. Very slim and looks high quality. Highly recommended (and it is rare for me to award 5 stars)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a Glove, 15 Nov. 2013
Did not know what to expect with this product, but on delivery it was brilliant a real benefit to the iPad 5. I would certainly recommend this product for anybody purchasing an iPad 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, well made case, 19 Nov. 2013
Mr. RJ FLATT "richyrooroll" (Bungay, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Fits extremely well and doesn't feel like it would fall out, yet it is still easy to put in and take out.
Every hole for the buttons line up precisely.

Would easily recommend to anyone. Out of all the unofficial cases I have bought over the years, this is by far the best. No need to spend 3x as much on an official Apple case.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 17 Nov. 2013
I do not write reviews usually,
but this case was that good I felt I should share my thoughts,
my wife has a genuine apple case on her ipad 4,
I refused to pay 65 quid and found
this case,and is just as good,and a third of the price

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks great BUT..., 12 Nov. 2012
When this turned up I thought it looked fantastic, feels sturdy and a good overall product. However, when I attached it to the 4th gen iPad, I quickly discovered that when you flip the screen around to use it the magnet touches the opposite side of the screen from where the sensor is on the front and sends the iPad to sleep. Quite annoying if you use the iPad to read or play games (or, pretty much anything!)

I've had Apple replace the iPad thinking that it must be a sensor problem but that had the same issue. I then tried out Apples product and that works fine.

Do NOT buy this if you have the iPad 4 - I can't tell you if previous iPads have the problem but this is rubbish now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 27 Mar. 2013
Why bother paying for an apple cover? They are overpriced! This cover is fantastic, and the range of colours are so much better than what apple offers.

1.0 out of 5 stars A word of caution, 10 Nov. 2014
Impressed by the reviews I'd read on here I bought this item. All started well with a good fit and did what it said it would. However after a month or so I noticed that the plastic had broken on one of the corners suggesting that the plastic isn't great quality. I'm not a big user of my iPad either so expected it to last a great deal longer. Two corners have now broken and, although the case is still on I have to be a little careful when using it for fear the iPad may slip out. Not impressed.