5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality solid real leather belt
Published 3 months ago by rick bon

3.0 out of 5 stars looks great
Though it looks great the finishing is poor stiches are already loosening using better threads will make it much stronger, which will make it a good product .
Published 14 months ago by E S T Fakhoury

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality solid real leather belt, 29 Mar 2014
rick bon "rick bon" (Farnborough Hants UK) - See all my reviews
These Milano belts, I ordered a selection of four, are all solid decent quality leather. I chose size XXL which is 44" - 48" to fit my waist which takes 44" trousers, but the belts were all 4" - 6" too long. Fortunately with a long-standing hole punch (about 3 down the shops) and a pair of sharp scissors I was able to shorten the belts. To do this you unscrew the buckle from the belt, note how far the single hole is from the end, cut off the excess inches and hole punch at the right place before reassembling the buckle and all fits perfectly round the waist. The off-cuts confirm the belts are solid leather. Next time I would look for a size a bit shorter, but it works out well this way and you have just the right length of belt to tuck in to your belt and trouser loops.

So many other "leather" belts in the shops or online - even belts costing several times these Milano belts - are bonded or faced or coated "leather" which is just cheap and doesn't last. Other "leather" items are "PU leather" which means they are faux or fake leather and are made from PolyUrethane i.e. plastic, look good but again as belts don't work well.

The real leather Milano design here is classic and straightforward, so nothing fancy, but they will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 19 Jun 2013
Good wide belt. Excellent quality for the money. I am very very pleased.with this purchase. It looks expensive and goes with Jeans or smart trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Belt, good price, 11 Dec 2013
The belt really is a pictured, its simple and nice, just what I wanted. The leather is strong and of a nice width and it looks good.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks great, 27 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good One, 8 Dec 2013
The quality of leather is good and therefore I recommend it. It came intime and I was very much satisfied with the quality of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely belt at a really good price., 29 Jun 2013
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This really is a nicely made belt with a buckle bearing the logo 'Milano'. The leather is very good quality and I would expect this item to last for many years. If indeed the belt is made in Milan then the leather will be of good quality.

My Husband left it to me to choose a belt for him and he was delighted with my choice.

We picked the small size and it fits him perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, 15 Mar 2014
Bought the small thinking it'd be alright. I'm a 30" waist in Uniqlo jeans and the small didn't fit. Could barely get it to the first hole and even then it was way too tight. Quality seems fine for the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality belt, 7 Dec 2013
After my old favourite belt after 14 years of loyal supportive
Service it broke😢 this looks as if i shall have the next 14 years
Sorted

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 Nov 2013
If you need a good quality value for money belt look no further I could not believe I had received what I was promised. We are so used to not getting what is promised we lower our expectations, well expect a good belt when you purchase this belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic looking belt, 15 Nov 2013
S. A. Plewes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mens Full Grain Leather Belt 1.5" in Black or Mid Brown / All Sizes (Apparel)
real leather belt at a great price and looks great when worn with jeans , well worth the money ,a steal