5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised :)
Published 18 months ago by McG

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, fell apart within a week.
Arrived, wore it for a week, the buckle fell off and the belt fell to bits. Terrible and shoddy work.
Published 10 months ago by Zvahl

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised :), 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Milano Mens Full Grain Leather Belt - 1.25" (30mm) - Black and Brown # ML-2910 (Apparel)
Great, great, great... I've been after a new belt for a while now but because it's one of them things that's not completely necessary day-to-day, I had always put off getting a new one. I went into my town and browsed the shops only to be extremely disappointed at the style selection and the quality of what was on offer. That's when I turned to Amazon :) Seen this had good reviews so gave it a go, only 15 buck, was cheaper than the ones in my local shops.

The package itself took a bit longer than I expected to be dispatched but estimated delivery was still within the 3-5 from dispatch date. When it arrived I ripped open the package and found in my hands a belt that not only looked the part, but it felt great. Surprising quality for your money. I'm even thinking about getting another just to have as a back up :) The width the the belt isn't massive so would fit casual clothes or suit trousers. But it's a good idea to follow the size guide line of adding 2 inches to your actual waist size and then using that to pick your belt size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Brown Leather Belt, 11 Feb 2013
Belt is genuine leather - not bonded rubbish. Will withstand years of wear. Is exactly what I wanted. Will probably buy a black one too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 26 Oct 2013
This belt is really nice.Straightforward design, nice buckle and well-made.Highly recommended-a good product at a great price.Go for it-you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality belt, 11 Mar 2013
Nice belt - is real leather as the other reviews say, so will last a while and looks expensive.
Is heavy and thick, with a nice buckle - good for work or jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Mar 2013
Product excellent, fast service. Product is exactly as described. Would recommend product and company to family and friends if asked.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Belt, 19 Dec 2013
The "stud" holding the buckle onto the belt has a slot apparently so that it can undone by a screwdriver. I don't have a problem with this but if you were planning a long trip & travelling lightly then there is only that single "bolt" holding it all together. The belt and buckle are I feel good quality though and arguably the length of the belt could also be shortened if it was too long by removing the "stud".

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality leather and manufacture, but under-sized, 8 Aug 2013
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Dependant on brand and cut, I currently am able to wear 40-42 sized trousers. This belt supposedly fits 41-43 and is marked 40-44 so should be a comfortable fit. Not so!

I bought this to match a pale coffee-coloured summer trouser which is gossamer thin and also a light brown pair of jeans, which will obviously be of a much heavier fabric. With the summer-weight trousers, I can just get the belt secured on its first hole (that nearest the tip) which suggests that it is one size lower than is claimed. I prefer to always have at least one hole to spare, and preferably two as not all belts or trousers have a loop very close to the buckle or fly. This one does.

As other buyers have made a similar comment, it would appear that sizing may be an issue. I shall keep this one but order the next size up for the jeans and hope for the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good value, 23 Feb 2013
I got the quality and value I expected along with fast service. I would strongly recommend this product and will buy another myself...

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 21 Feb 2013
very nice belt just what my husband wanted to hold his trousers up, it is actually real leather as stated not like some others we have had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gents Belt, 24 Dec 2012
This belt is very good quality, excellent colour would recommend this as a gift, would not hesitate to buy again