5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite foundation!
Published on 25 Feb 2011 by Smilner

2.0 out of 5 stars dislike
this is alot darker than i would like and the texture is thick and heavy, i like natural make up so wont be buying this again but for women that wear alot i guess it would be ideal, but with me being a more natural look i wouldnt reccomend for that use.
Published 18 months ago by SM

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite foundation!, 25 Feb 2011
This is the best foundation that i have ever used. Ivory is the perfect shade for those with pale skin such as myself. It provides the best coverage of all foundations that i have previously tried, such as foundations from avon catalogue, liquid mineral foundation from maybelline and maxfactor. It can be applied with a sponge, brush or with hands all with the same flawless result. I would highly recommend this foundation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product., 12 Sep 2012
I'm NW50 in Mac and this product although it's not the PERFECT match for my skin, it matches very well. Then again, I don't think any foundation is going to match your skin perfectly because everyone has lighter and darker areas on their face. It stays on all day and considering the fact that I have oily skin - that is really good. It does give a flawless finish which I love. Would I buy it again? Without a doubt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foundation., 13 May 2011
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation is by far the best foundation I have tried over the years. It has a smooth, rich and creamy texture. It is very easy to apply and blend with either your hands, a brush or a sponge. It adapts to your natural skin colour and covers any redness and blemishes. I would recommend setting it with a powder, to make it last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs MAC!, 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: Maybelline Cocoa Dream Satin Liquid Air Whipped Foundation (Personal Care)
I loooovve this foundation! A little goes a long way with this foundation and it does an excellent job of covering blemishes and uneven skin tone. It gives a full coverage without feeling heavy or cakey on your face. I would say that definitely use a powder to set the foundation as you would with any other. I think this product is great dupe of Black Up matifying foundation or MAC

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 1 Oct 2013
Definitely needs to be used with moisturiser but it matches my skin colour well and covers what I need covering without a greasy look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybelline dream satin liquid foundation, 19 Jun 2013
It arrived today a day before delivery estimate and it was well packaged, I ordered this foundation because I have the 060 shade and I found too light and so I bought this to mixed them together to get the perfect shade, it works, the foundation is very light to medium coverage, I don't really like heavy coverage feeling foundation so all in all I like it. still on the hunt for the perfect foundation and shade for me tho ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT LOVE IT, 22 May 2013
i would really recommend this ,it doesn't cake the face(if you know what i mean).really suits darker skin tone like mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 May 2013
I'd never used foundation before only powder but this blended into my skin very well. The colour was good for my dark skin tone. It looked natural and covered any blemishes.

2.0 out of 5 stars dislike, 14 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Foundation, 13 Dec 2013
Not a cakey foundation, goes on lovely and stays with a tiny brush of loose powder. Gives a healthy look rather than packed on like some heavier foundations and the price of this foundation is good too.