5.0 out of 5 stars Excallent!!
Published on 5 Nov 2009 by Ms. C. Stylianou

1.0 out of 5 stars Not useful for a long time - my son can open the gate now!
This product was fine only until my son was 18 months old. Now he opens the gate with no effort because it's very easy to unlock.
Published on 19 Sep 2012 by M.I.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excallent!!, 5 Nov 2009
We have this gate in our kitchen doorway so our little one can't get in and it's brilliant!! We have a Lindam one at the door of our balcony and our son has already learnt how to open it (he's only 13months) but this No-Trip Gate is brilliant...not even adults who don't know what their doing can open it which means my son won't be able to either for a good long time! Because you have to coordinate pushing the latch and lifting the gate it can get some getting used to but once you do you can do it one handed which is brilliant for mums who seem to constantly have their hands full :) Also having no bottom bar on the floor means there is never a risk of tripping over.
As far as installing it goes I was 8 months pregnant and completely alone and I managed to get it all screwed in and put up :) unfortunately if you don't want to put holes in the door frame which obviously a lot of people can't do then this isn't a gate for you :( but if you are prepared to make a whole or 8 this gate is definitely the best I've seen and used! Oh the other top thing about this gate is that it opens the full door width not just a little middle section which can be an issue at times when trying to get shopping through the door :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gate we've had., 15 Nov 2010
Malc Jeffries (North Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
This is the best looking and most functional child safety gate we've had in many years. However we have never had a child to try it, but 3 medium sized energetic dogs.

It is the best looking because it is wood and blends perfectly with our decor, it is strong enough to keep our dogs at bay in their room whenever we have 'new' visitors, who can then get through the front door without bring mobbed. It is far easier to clean underneath because there is no floor bar (my wife says I have to put this point in) and the fixing points are non-slip, as they are screwed into the door casings, not at all obtrusive and very easy to operate. The template receieved with this product makes the placing of these fixings a 10 minute operation.

We are about to order more fixings so that the gate can be used in another part of the house.

Highly recommended and good value for the money, certainly beat the price at our local Tesco store.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent gate opens completly so no tripping ideal for the dogs, 23 Feb 2009
excelant gate opens completly so you and your child doesnt trip over the framework ideal for the dogs too

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple easy to use gate, 13 Jan 2010
Mrs. S. Moy - See all my reviews
This gate is really simple to use, it's not as stiff as some of the others, however it only fits a normal door opening. I made the mistake of originally buying for my stairs but it was far too narrow so I got the extending Lindam baby gate for the stairs. I just wonder if my little one will figure out how to open it in time... No chance with the Lindam one as it is also adult proof to open!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy, 3 July 2010
This is a good price, easy to put up, easy to use. I don't, however, use it for a baby/toddler but as a dog-gate. It is very light - which has its advantages, but might also have disadvantages if a substantial toddler decided to try and swing on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 2 Dec 2012
This review is from: BabyDan No Trip Screw Mounted Gate White (Baby Product)
Prefect for what we wanted, as at the top of the stairs we didn't want a trip rail. Exactly as the product stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 30 Aug 2010
Ms. Deborah R. Ricketts "Debs" (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
Easy to fit, good (toddler proof) clip to keep the gate closed, but easy for adult to open with one hand. The no trip was essential for us, as we needed to fit the gate to the second step of the stairs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not useful for a long time - my son can open the gate now!, 19 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill gate, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: BabyDan No Trip Screw Mounted Gate White (Baby Product)
A bit hard to fit but perfect otherwise. Nice and thin do doesn't get in the way at all. Def recommend it if your worries about tripping over the bar at the top of the stairs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and well made, 1 Mar 2011
A. Williams - See all my reviews
A very good looking stair gate with good quality fittings. It is a bit fiddly to fit but once it's in place it works very well.

BabyDan No Trip Screw Mounted Gate White