on 21 January 2013
I bought these to make reindeer shaped biscuits for Christmas (turn the gingerbread men upside down and they look like reindeers, with a bit of icing to help!) and they did the job perfectly! The large one was actually bigger than I expected, so I used the middle one. Of course, the rest of the year I can use them to make gingerbread men, or to cut out my sons sandwiches!
These cutters were excellent value for money and I am sure they will last a long time!
on 22 January 2013
Three sizes to choose from...these cutters are ideal. There is a bite-sized or toddler snack-size going up to parent-sized! They are sharp, so if you have toddlers helping, fingers need to be on top and not underneath.
on 27 February 2013
This family of gingerbread people cutters is excellent. Very well made and comes in a sturdy plastic box. The large one is great for the special occasion and the smallest a really useful size for the biscuit tin.
on 23 December 2012
These come in a round box. They are red at the top and the bottom part used for cutting is stainless steel. They look presentable and the cost wasn't too expensive. I think they are excellent.
on 1 February 2014
I was looking for something a similar shape to the gingerbread man in Shrek, as the cutter I currently had was one of the taller, more angular gingerbread man cutters, but the silhouette of these gingerbread man cutters is a bit chunky to be honest. The little one is okay, but the other two are too wide in the waist. If you pinch the cutter in as you use it, it creates a better shape. In summary, these are okay, but I'm still keeping my eye out for the perfect ones. I do like the red metal though.
on 22 February 2013
Turn these upside down and you've got antlers, ears and a great reindeer face! Love them either way! Great product for a great price.
on 6 February 2013
Great, sturdy gingerbread man cutters. Ideal for the kids to use as has soft plastic moulded side for pressing down on. 5 stars.
on 5 March 2013
They are just the perfect shape I needed (to use upside down for reindeer heads) to make christmas ginger biscuits.
on 5 March 2013
bought as a christmas gift for my friend - she's used them 3 or 4 times now and assures me they are fantastic
on 13 June 2013
Good quality cutters and easy to use and clean although a tad on the sharp side hence the rating not being a 5. Arrived quickly were well packaged and are a good addition to the baking "drawer".