5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Deal
These are real Ray-Ban Clubmasters. Do't be put off by other reviews. Yes, they are cheaper than The Ray-Ban site, but I'm not complaining.They come in the same case as all Ray-Bans do. Arrived quickly and in great condition. No complaints
Published on 9 Dec 2010 by Riskynik

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the one ordered
The dispatching was very fast. I got my item only 2 days after ordering. However, the container was very poor. My Ray-Ban box was enveloped! The box got squeezed and was distorted. Quite disappointed because most of my Amazon dispatches were contained quite well.

Published 3 months ago by aivard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Deal, 9 Dec 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 July 2013
Perfect arrived in good time, as described and have fulfilled everything i would want from them.
I gave 5 stars as payment was easy, the price was very competitive, delivery was efficient, the product met all presumptions. it would be rude not to give 5 stars
Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars shop around, 29 April 2013
I'm sure I've seen a pair for under a billion. The bloke down the market swears they are kosher too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, 25 April 2014
A genuine, well made, pair of sunglasses. Yes the case is not as well made as it was twenty years ago but it is adequate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very solid, confortable, very good protection and genuine., 28 Sep 2013
As said in the title and were good for getting prescription lenses fitted. Great for reading in the sun and they have a strong solid feeling and very hard to scratch and bend. Would not recommend to someone who doesn't treat things well despite them being solid!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, 15 July 2014
Real deal
Quickly shipped out
Great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, great brand with style, 30 Jun 2014
Another five star review from me. It seems I either like something or don't. If I don't I send it back. How could you not like Ray-Bans though? Classic styling, top quality sunglasses. Very pleased. Good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the one ordered, 11 April 2014

Moreover, what I've ordered is not what I got. I've ordered a 49 but I've got the 51. Fortunately it fits perfectly. I recommend the seller to have a better size choosing option for the customer to order. I have seen numbers of reviews who got the same situation.

The item itself is perfect, especially the great price. Cannot find any better deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real deal for a good price, 23 July 2014
They are real ray bans without a doubt and the price is excellent. Great item and great service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ray ban club master 2, 5 July 2010
OT8. (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
The Ray Ban club master are a design classic. The new club master has a slightly reshaped lens to the original which I am told sits better or most people faces, however with any design classic it's still going to look good in ten years. I personally bought the polarising versions and am generally very pleased with them.

These Ray Ban offer an excellent green lens, if your out for any time in the hot dry areas where there is a lot of bright sunny beaches they are ideal, however these lenses are less suited to spring drives in the UK when all you want is to knock the edge off the light as they really do darken things down and make it hard to see into the shadows. If you go on the RayBan website they do have articles on the different colour lens. Personally I find the warm brown oakleys better for general British use.

The one real and lasting disappointment with these glasses is the case which comes with them it's very poor quality plastic and not a patch on the original thick leather case from the 80's, if Ray Ban didn't want to supply a quality case which would have looked stylish sat on the bar the least the could of done is offered a micro cloth bag which would have made it easy to slip into your pocket. I ended up paying another 20 for a proper soft leather case from ebay and that was only really luck I got that.

Overall they are great sunglasses if you intend travelling abroad a lot

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›