on 17 December 2013
I can't believe anyone is buying these capsules for this money. Go to the Nespresso website and you can get 100 capsules of the same varieties for £29 + £4.95 P&P, that's over a fiver less for 30 more capsules! And no I don't work for Nespresso but hate to see people ripped off.
44 comments|21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 August 2013
I normally buy direct from nespresso this was the first time that I have tried any where else.
The choices offered were a good mix, with out paying the additional postage.
Very pleased with purchase
on 6 December 2013
We just purchased a Nespresso machine after staying with a son who had one. We love the Espresso it makes. The Variety Capsules are great and helped us to narrow down to a couple of three favorites.
on 5 February 2015
For some stupid reason I had read this as 170 capsules, not 70. I can't believe they would charge so much more than Nespresso do themselves. I feel really stupid for ordering them.
on 3 January 2014
I don't know how anyone in their right mind can say that this deal is better value than buying direct from Nespresso.

The only conclusion is that the other reviewers are either fools or shills, maybe both.
on 2 May 2013
Fine; not much to say as everyone understands what they are and what they're for. Great tasting coffee. Not that cheap though so not great value.
on 24 May 2013
The capsules are fresh. The variety of coffee is good. They are still expensive in comparison to loose coffee, but for ease of use unbeatable.
on 15 May 2013
Really happy, no random flavours (horrible) and came in good time and in good condition. I will purchase again once I get through them.
on 7 April 2016
I got on of these machines as a retirement gift..
What can I say if its a gift with no receipt you can't register it
So that means
NO guarantee .
NO support
And a 20 mile round trip for capsules.
Not worth the hassl.
on 30 May 2013
It came on time, well packed, nothing damaged. Great price and quality. 10/10 really.

I would recommend it. And will be buying again...