5.0 out of 5 stars VANISH POWER FOAM HIGH TRAFFIC CARPET CLEANER
I BOUGHT A VANISH BRUSH WITH A REFIL AND FOUND THAT YOU CAN'T BUY OTHER REFILS ONLY ON LINE. I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT WITH AMAZING RESULTS BUT NEED TO CLEAN FREQUENTLY DUE TO HIGH TRAFFIC USE.
THIS HAS GONE UP IN PRICE SINCE I LAST BOUGHT IT
Published 11 months ago by NOSWAM

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars Beware using on wool carpets!
Published 7 months ago by Lisa

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars VANISH POWER FOAM HIGH TRAFFIC CARPET CLEANER, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Vanish Power Foam High Traffic Carpet Cleaner 600 ml (Pack of Three) (Grocery)
THIS HAS GONE UP IN PRICE SINCE I LAST BOUGHT IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective and easy to use - especially if you have the applicator, 25 May 2013
R T "RT of Keighley" (Keighley) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Bought these because I already had the pack which included the applicator. I was so impressed that I decided to get some more cans to complete the job. Very pleased with result, fresh looking carpets with little effort!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Jun. 2014
Brilliant product for keeping high traffic areas clean and fresh and easy to use espcially attached to the vanish brush system, just squirt and brush in, then hoover when dry (doesnt soak the carpet and dries quickly)...........simple

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful addition to cleaning products, 23 Nov. 2013
Cleaned up heavy walked stained area near doorway that wasn't done by professional cleaner.

But it does take a few goes to get them out.

Alternative to getting rid of dog.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware using on wool carpets!, 8 Oct. 2014
Please read the small print at the back, I didn't and have a ruined carpet costing me £700 to replace. My 80/20 wool carpet didn't even need washing, just gave it a little spruce up for my new bed coming. Wish I'd never bothered. My carpet is covered in yellow streaks all over that cannot be removed. Vanish suggest a professional cleaner, but they even say once this has happened it is already too late. The carpet is ruined for good. If I can stop one person from repeating my mistake, my review will be worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would use again!, 11 Jan. 2015
Used for the floor of my second hand caravan's carpet. I like things to be clean, and this really lived up to expectation. Had to use all three bottles to get through my bedroom and the small living room, but I probably used more than I could have because I wanted it as clean as possible. Fragrance is nice and not overpowering. Will be using again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good,, 10 Dec. 2014
I was not sure about the effectiveness of this product, but I really like it. It freshened up an old carpet wonderfully. However, it does not work a hundred per cent with old stains, but I did not expect it too. The smell is strong-ish but not bad or unbarable and fades into a nice fresh smell.

3.0 out of 5 stars Takes a lot of cleaning to really work, 10 Jan. 2015
Not quite as miraculous a cleaner as it claims to be, but does work well over time. It takes quite a few repeated uses before miracle status even begins to be approached.

1.0 out of 5 stars Recently bought this on offer at a supermarket, did ..., 29 Dec. 2014
Recently bought this on offer at a supermarket , did not shift a stain on my cream carpet even after a few attempts , I even used my steam cleaner but to no avail 😒

2.0 out of 5 stars Brought this as I have a potty training toddler and ..., 24 Sept. 2014
Brought this as I have a potty training toddler and a puppy. Stop the smel of the puppy wee but left two huge stain patches where the www had been.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›