5.0 out of 5 stars Fizzy on the tongue!!!
I just loved these when I was MUCH younger and I was not disappointed by them even now that I am much older!! With a whole box I have even felt happy to share with family and friends. Great product. Delivery bang on time. Packaging excellent. Would have no hesitation is recommending seller and will be happy to use them again.
Published 18 months ago by craftyangel

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Barratts Refreshers
I thought I was buying Barratts refreshers as shown in the picture. When they arrived I discovered they are made by Candy Land. The packing is similar and so too is the taste. I am disappointed but will eat them anyway.
Published 11 months ago by frying pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fizzy on the tongue!!!, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: Barratts Refreshers Fruity Flavour Fizzy Sweets 34.2 g (Pack of 48) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars CANDY LAND ??, 11 April 2014
I received these Candy Land refreshers and not Barratts Refreshers as advertised, well wrapped etc. Wrappers look similiar to Barratts, on closer inspection the ingredients and place of manufacture are the same. It justs does'nt say Barratts on my box and roll tubes.

Apart from that they taste just the same. I gave them 5 star on that alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday treat extra, 10 April 2014
Ordered these on line as very difficult to get in shops. arrived on time well packaged and hubby delighted with this little stocking filler on his birthday!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Mar 2014
Didn't realize barratts had sold the sweet to candyland so don't be surprised by the packaging still great taste and texture

5.0 out of 5 stars great sweets, 12 Jan 2014
my mums loves these sweets and I couldn't find them on the high street so she was very happy with 48 packs!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting fizzy sweets, 31 Dec 2013
Chris Hoare "Chris" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Barratts Refreshers are a great nostalgia sweet; they have a nice sort of fruit flavours and a great fizzing sensation that are popular with old and young visiting family. There are 48 individual packs that come in a single larger box; which makes the price of a single pack very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the tubes were intact and every single one tasted great - I don't share, 28 Aug 2014
gypsy (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Took me back to my.childhood. All the tubes were intact and every single one tasted great - I don't share!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov 2014
These are so good that they are being sent to Canada.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Barratts Refreshers, 4 Jan 2014