5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit long
Published 12 months ago by Patricia Livingston

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, 15 Oct 2012
S. Fleetwood - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gildan 18400FL Heavy Blend Womens Open Hem Sweatpants Jogging Pants (Apparel)
I have worn these type of joggers for over 20 years, normally buying them from department stores for about £25. But, over the years they have become very difficult to find, with most department stores not restocking. Having spent the past year trying to find a suitable alternative, I am extremely delighted to have found one. They are very sturdy, completely plain, with no strips or markings, with good sized pocket. The material is good quality and they wash extremely well. Being 5' 2" is often have to buy petite but these are an excellent length. And being on the larger size I dont always find the right size to fit. The XL are a very good fit for my size. I have bought 5 pairs so far. The price is excellent and I will continue to buy them. (Just hope you keep stocking them!!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars No sweat pants, 24 Jan 2013
I bought these to sit around in the evening. They fabric is thick and cosy and they have washed well.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit long, 13 Oct 2013
Patricia Livingston (Merseyside, UK) - See all my reviews
I found these a bit long but then I am only 5' 2" tall. Also I bought the XXL size so I guess the makers assume that if you are wider then you must be taller. Not necessarily. The XXL size is like a size 20 as long as you don't want baggy pants. The fabric appears to be good and will probably be warm. Can't say for sure, as I'll have to alter the hem before I can wear them. Appear reasonable value though, and if the length had been right I'd have given them 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Feb 2013
These are really comfortable and wash up lovely. My being on the short side the length of these is just perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gilden heavy blend women's sweatpants, 6 Mar 2013
I have just taken delivery of a pair of red and mark grey sweatpants and I am delighted with them. The price is great, and so if the fit. I'm a size 10-12, 5ft 4in and the Medium fit perfectly. I will be ordering more.

I live in Cyprus and it is very difficult to find such things that fit and are a good price. well done Gilden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 14 Dec 2013
I ordered both the red (pillar box) and blue pair and they are wonderful quality and a great fit. I am a size 10 and only 5'2" so was worried about length but the fit perfectly. Good thick material with fleece inside they wash well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 26 Jun 2013
Sue Stewart (Matlock Bath, Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
Very good quality joggers reasonably priced. They fit me (5ft 1ins) size 12 very well, and are not too long - which doesn't mean they are short!

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't get excited, they're not that fitted, but have a good elasticated high waist for comfort, 15 Nov 2013
Good for slouching around, these grey trackie bottoms are wide in the leg and high in the waist. The comfort factor is good as the waist band is wide so they don't dig in. The lining is fleecy so they are warm, but the overall shape is certainly not designed to flatter. Best worn behind closed doors.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 6 Feb 2014
I am 5ft 6ins - these are only just long enough for me. Fine to wear around the house with slippers but not quite long enough to wear with shoes. Otherwise and really good fit. Hoping they won't shrink in the wash! Very good value for money and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy wife, 30 May 2013
Yes, she is happy as the jogging pants fit her perfectly giving her a real feel good factor. Will recommend.