5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLLLLY !! 5* !!!
Published 24 months ago by Sadz

3.0 out of 5 stars A Close Fit
I found this hoodie to be of good quality for the price and a good colour, my only gripe is that it is a rather snug fit. Next time I think I will be tempted to go for the next size up.
Published 10 months ago by A Reader

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLLLLY !! 5* !!!, 6 April 2013
Finally someone that sells a plain black hoodie, without logos. Great quality, great feel (not tight like all the other hoodies), perfect product. If you want a plain black hoodie, just buy it from these guys - it came so quick wrapped perfectly. I am going to order another 5 or 6. Not the thickest hoodie in the world so If you are in snow or something get a size bigger so you can wear something underneath - but for normal weather or gym, this is perfectos !! no complaints at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy, 26 Feb. 2013
I'm happy with this purchase. I've only had one hoodie that was thicker and warmer and this was a close second.

4.0 out of 5 stars bigger than expected, 28 May 2014
large fit, high neck. very bright colour.
check sizing before you buy.
decent jumper, warm and cozy. would buy again, in different size.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality easy on the wallet, 21 Mar. 2013
it is what it is, good quality, well made and worth every penny. I will be returning as a customer for more/different of the same!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and durable, 4 April 2014
Have been using this sweat shirt for the past four months.It is warm .It did not loose shape or colour after wash.Fit is ok .

3.0 out of 5 stars A Close Fit, 23 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I was not disappointed: 1, 6 Feb. 2015
M. Kelly (Belfast Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
As a pensioner I was against hoodies for years (bad publicity against our young people). However I decided to try one; I was not disappointed: 1. It arrived very quickly 2. It fits well. 3.It is very warm 4. The one pocket (kangaroo pouch) across the front is excellent especially for people who forget where they put things e.g. keys, asthma inhalers, etc.... I will order another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific value., 22 Mar. 2014
Superb product. Well made and without any bloody American logos!! Buying a couple more soon whilst the price is still reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Feb. 2014
Lovely thick top. No name not a problem. I have the white one too. Gildan products are really good quality and the variety of colours is great. Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars cosy and war,, 14 Jan. 2013
Although I had to return this item it wasnt because I was dissatisfied with the garment it was just that it didnt fit the person very well. It looked a smart top and I am sure if it would have fitted better then it would have made the ideal gift,

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›