Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Team GB cards|Change
Price:£2.99+ £4.28 shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 October 2012
My Son really enjoyed the Olympics and took a great interest in them. He loves Top Trumps so I purchased these for his recent birthday and he loved them. The whole family have played and they have interesting information on each card about the Olympians. Recommended.
on 3 June 2013
My children dont remember any of the people but they have learnt about them buy playing the game.
I loved to see the facts about our sporting history.
on 23 March 2013
My granddaughter wanted this for Christmas, was very good value, arrived in time and she was very pleased with them.
on 28 February 2013
A great addition to our top tumps collection. A great game to take anywhere which will keep the children occupiedd
on 14 January 2013
This was purchased along with several other Top Trumps & as usual great for the kids & very to learn from.
on 28 December 2012
i bought this along with another top trumps game for our boys on holiday tey enjoyed playing it thank you
on 10 September 2012
i bought these top trumps for a friends birthday! you cant beat a game of top trumps. they arrived very quickly and in tip top condition.
on 15 December 2012
I bought this as a stocking filler for my son and I'm really looking forward to playing it! I hope that it will bring all the memories of the Olympics this year in London back to the whole family and teach us something in the process.
on 29 January 2015
Prompt delivery. Goods as advertised.
on 8 April 2013
I bought these Top Trumps to go with the other London 2012 items I already have. My collection is growing but looks very colourful and I get to play top Trumps as well!