Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 July 2012
I never usually comment on things i buy here, but just thought i'd leave a few words to express my thanks to the band for another great collection of wonderful tunes that really help brighten up my day, cheers guys.
on 31 July 2012
As always this is yet another superb album from Levellers at their best. Time and again they manage to produce excellent material. If you a Levellers fan then this is a must have addition to your catalogue.
on 14 February 2016
If you thought they'd gone away, you were wrong !
A good album, solid tunes and a return to what the boys do best: write & sing heartfelt, punchy stuff. A good listen and quickly grew on me.
on 23 December 2012
This album was a pleasant surprise, bought before going to see them in November, this Cd stayed in my car CD all week before the gig, some right riotous songs and a real return to form
on 30 December 2012
I hadn't listened to the Levellers in ages and then a work colleague recommended this album, glad I bought. Good price and speedy delivery as usual from Amazon.
on 11 November 2012
The Levellers are awesome! I'm really enjoying their new album! Enough's been said by others; it's the Levellers, new album - yes!
on 29 January 2014
Levellers best for quite a while I'd say. Not quite up there with Levelling The Land but not bad at all...
on 26 June 2012
It's time to bring our riders home, just such a powerful album, well done Levellers. All new tracks, spiritual, evocative, exactly of this time.
on 14 March 2016
Good condition and arrived as expected
on 1 July 2012
Best Levellers album in twenty years. I kid you not. Starts well and rarely falls below very good. Recaptures everything you ever liked about them.