5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!
Published on 22 May 2012 by A Wilsden

1.0 out of 5 stars Starts out nice but 2 months in, it's junk.
Well, I have the orange version of this case and witin a few months, the cover has already begun fraying and coming apart.

The corners have begun to peel, so the iPad slips out of the case all the time, which is soooo annoying.

I bought the case primarily so I could stand it up, which I now cannot do, as my iPad now just falls out of the case...
Published on 28 Aug. 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, 22 May 2012
This review is from: Invision® New 2013 Premium Cross Pattern Design iPad 2, 3 & iPad 4 (with Retina Display) Case Cover in White - Front & Back Protection Smart Cover With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function (PU) Leather with Soft Satin Inner Cloth lining - Premium Quality with Superior Design Features and Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine. (White iPad 2, 3 & 4 Case) (Electronics)
I have learnt the hard way which cases to buy and which not to buy - I made the mistake of buying the GOJI FOLIO CASE in Currys, which although looks good, was EXTREMELY poorly designed as after two weeks of having my nice new IPad 3, I set it down whilst in a bag and put a dent in one corner of the IPAD casing. Devastated. No corner protection whatsoever!!! So firstly - a bit of advice - avoid the Goji brand altogether!

This case on the other hand is instantly much more satisfying - it has a hard shell with that all important corner protection, and the big advantage is that the IPAD clips into it so the hard casing at the edges, corners and the back gives much more reassurance for normal wear and tear with transporting your IPAD. The finish appears to be good - it looks expensive and has a smooth, soft inner finish which is nice. I also like the magnetic auto wake feature which I think will also be handy.

I can't comment on durability yet as I have only started using the case but all in all, I am pleased so far so would recommend 100% over the Goji case which I have now returned and complained bitterly about!

5.0 out of 5 stars Invision New iPad 3 Case - Front & Back Protection Smart Cover, 14 May 2012
I bought this having looked at Amazon's other iPad cases and also checking on Google, but none seem to have the excellent reviews that this product had (mainly shown on the black cover). Well I can say I was not disappointed. Fits my brand new iPad3 perfectly by just clipping into the four corners and provides good protection all round. The case is made to an extremely high standard and does what you expect it to do - incl sleep & wake up function. Excellent service from Invision too - ordered on Thurs at 1pm, product arrived Sat morn in the post! Nothing else much to say except you won't be sorry; the only decision to make is which colour will you go for?? I would have liked the lime green one personally, but it wasn't available, so I choose this Pink one instead. Very pleased - would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad 4, 11 Jan. 2013
I purchased this case for my new iPad 4, and so far have been reasonably happy with it. It provides a good fit, all of the sockets/buttons are accessible, and it seems to provide adequate protection for my needs. Unlike other reviewers, I do not really intend to take my iPad out of the home regularly, so I only wanted something to protect from general use, and to stop it getting scuffed. I can't comment on how it copes being carried in a bag. I can see that if you did want to keep taking the iPad out of the case then the corners would start to break up a little (they are not that strong - I think the basis of the case is only thin cardboard). My biggest complaint though is entirely superficial. The colour is not anything like the picture on Amazon! It is not a bright orange - more a dark terracotta/tan, so a little disappointing, but not the end of the world. I have no idea how this compares with similar products on the market - it is my first case for my first iPad - the only thing I can say is that it is a fraction of the price of some of the other cases, and for light use, it seems perfectly acceptable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Starts out nice but 2 months in, it's junk., 28 Aug. 2012

When I wrote to invision to request a replacement, they told me I was putting the case on wrong (so I can operate an iPad, but I can't snap a cover onto an iPad?), then when I said I was not, they basically told me 'too bad' and that was that.

Really really a bummer, because the case had good potential but as it is I am so disappointed AND the corner of my iPad is scratched and nted due to it falling out of the case.

Really read the feedback, they are all from when the product was brand new, not too many for a couple months down the line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart cover case for ipad3, 27 July 2012
I've just updated my iPad from the gen1 to the gen3, so needed a new case, even though my last one was designed for the gen3 I used it for the keyboard more than anything else.
The one thing I always look for is a case thats going to look after the screen and cushions the device if I did drop it (haven't yet done that).
This case does all of that as it protects not just the front but just as importantly the back of the device. I find the iPad metal very smooth and the last thing I want to do is scratch it, so the fact that this is a magnetic flip front that you can buy for a lot more than this one, has a great back part to the case that fits really well via the corners of the iPad.
I've had a fare few cases in my time and have found some with the corner clip in design not that great, this one is spot on. All the areas that needs to have access to like speaker, camera etc, is manufactured well. On the Amazon web page it says that this used to be £59.99, I don't know that I would spend that much on a case as I use my iPad from dawn to dusk, so the cases do go through a lot of use and then find that I've got to get another one. But this case being now available at £16.95 is a good price for a case of this quality, its not real leather but probably better in this material as the magnetic part of the case getting rolled back all the time would leave marks on the case and may lead to the leather splitting.
Great case and great value by Invision and would recommend to all my friends so if I'm willing to do that then happy to review this on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait - Hiep Pham, 14 May 2012
I bought the new Ipad two months ago and had been looking for a case since then, but nothing was as good as my expectation. I found the Invision iPad 2 case on Amazon but it does not work with the new iPad. I have waited for two months and finally I saw it on sale on Amazon. I ordered it three days ago and it came today. I'm very happy with the quality of this new product. The leather is so fine and the colour looks great. It's definitely a great bargain compared to the smart covers sold at Apple store. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a perfect case for their new iPad. The best product on the market so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars That's what apple should provide with iPads, 3 Nov. 2012
fb (West Yorkshire,UK) - See all my reviews
Instead of the expensive official iPad covers or other manufacturers selling different models I'd always recommend this cover. This fits well,protects well and retains full functionality of your expensive investment(until apple bring out the next model that is....). It doesn't add much to the thickness and not obtrusive on the screen side. Quality stuff.
Oh and having had the black colour and seen the red, the brown one gets my vote.

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading colour, 26 Dec. 2012
I've given this product 3 stars, which is semi-harsh. The overall product quality is good, and is as expected. However, I bought this cover for my 11 year old son as a Christmas product to accompany his new iPad, and the colour is not as it appears in the pics on this site. I wanted a bright funky colour for him, and considered the yellow, but ultimately went for the 'orange' version. In reality though it is more of a rust brown, and certainly not the bright orange that is portrayed in the pics above. If it had been for me, I wouldn't have been too bothered, but as it was meant to be a nice bright colour for my son, to be honest I'm disappointed & wouldn't have gone for this colour if I'd realised. So, in summary, a decent product spoilt by what I consider to be a misleading colour description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing budget case, 3 Nov. 2012
D. Jones (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
If you don't much fancy splashing out up to £50 for one of Apples cases (which to be fair are excellent and innotive cases in their own right) then you can't go wrong with this case.

It is made from high quality materials and has the same segmented cover as the Apple design which means you can fold it in to a triangle to raise up your iPad or stand it upright. It also has the magnets that turn the iPad on and off as you roll the cover up/down.

The case fits extremely snugly to the iPad with a satisfying click as you snap it on and it only grabs the extreme corners of the iPad so there is virtually no sign of the case from the front. This is very very cool indeed.

I love my Invision case and so does my bank account! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jun. 2012
An excellent product. It fits my ipad 3rd gen securely, it clicks easily onto it at the edges. I love the colour (pink). All the grooves are in the correct place for the buttons and camera lens. When you close it it turns off the screen. It's nice and streamlined so it protects my ipad without adding to the size of it too much for putting it in my handbag. Adds a little to the weight but not so much that it's a problem. It was delivered earlier than the stated expected delivery date and I would highly recommend both the seller and the product. Thanks :-)