Price:£38.95 - £42.94+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 9 September 2014
I hope this review does not sound unkind. I purchased the 48 Olive model because I need the olive colour. I would have picked size 50 for comfort but the suit was only available in size 48 in my colour. Fortunately I do not need to use the suit until next spring so I will have to literally grow into the growbag.

The suit is well made, unfortunately it does not have Velcro fitted for addon's, No epaulets, but I still believe it is a good buy. Almost a 5 star buy
on 27 July 2015
I originally ordered the 40 to be on the safe side (I am a generous size 12, 5'7''), and it was way too long through the body. The 38 however fits perfectly. Have bought this for fancy dress (alliance starfighter...) But I love it so much I might have to wear it all the time.
on 30 November 2014
Nice Product, but the fit was a bit snug down South - I am quite tall in the body, returned it and exchanged for next size up.
Prompt Delivery both times.
Very satisfied with all of the transaction - I would buy from the seller again.
on 30 June 2014
Fit well and really looked the part for a fancy dress party with patches sewn on the name stenciled on the lapel. Zips and pockets everywhere!
Consider a larger size if you are taller than 6ft as this just about fit.
on 4 February 2015
I am 5ft10 and size 12 UK - The size 38 fits well.
on 19 September 2013
This suit is very pretty and it arrived quickly. The only problem is as soon as i got it and put it on a zipper string fell off. That is not cool. If i didnt have this issue it would definately have been rated 5-star.
on 12 August 2015
Arrived quickly and was as described fits well though long through the leg, however that's more to do with my height (5'4"~) than the suit.
on 11 October 2015
As expected no worries so far, haven't worn it yet!...