Price:£38.95 - £42.94+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 9 September 2014
I hope this review does not sound unkind. I purchased the 48 Olive model because I need the olive colour. I would have picked size 50 for comfort but the suit was only available in size 48 in my colour. Fortunately I do not need to use the suit until next spring so I will have to literally grow into the growbag.

The suit is well made, unfortunately it does not have Velcro fitted for addon's, No epaulets, but I still believe it is a good buy. Almost a 5 star buy
on 27 July 2015
I originally ordered the 40 to be on the safe side (I am a generous size 12, 5'7''), and it was way too long through the body. The 38 however fits perfectly. Have bought this for fancy dress (alliance starfighter...) But I love it so much I might have to wear it all the time.
on 30 November 2014
Nice Product, but the fit was a bit snug down South - I am quite tall in the body, returned it and exchanged for next size up.
Prompt Delivery both times.
Very satisfied with all of the transaction - I would buy from the seller again.
on 30 June 2014
Fit well and really looked the part for a fancy dress party with patches sewn on the name stenciled on the lapel. Zips and pockets everywhere!
Consider a larger size if you are taller than 6ft as this just about fit.
on 4 February 2015
I am 5ft10 and size 12 UK - The size 38 fits well.
on 19 September 2013
This suit is very pretty and it arrived quickly. The only problem is as soon as i got it and put it on a zipper string fell off. That is not cool. If i didnt have this issue it would definately have been rated 5-star.
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 August 2015
Arrived quickly and was as described fits well though long through the leg, however that's more to do with my height (5'4"~) than the suit.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 October 2015
As expected no worries so far, haven't worn it yet!...
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse