4.0 out of 5 stars A very useful book to have around., 14 May 2012
This review is from: Scientifically Proven Home Remedies (UPDATED): Top 18 Home Remedies For Treating The Most Common Illnesses. Discover The Best Home Remedies For Headaches, ... Diarrhea, Sore Throat, Nausea And More! (Kindle Edition)
This is a particularly good reference book to have around as it answers a lot of questions. It is well written, it points out the dangers that one could expect if one has only a slight knowledge of of household remedies. Very good book.

4.0 out of 5 stars 18 Home Remedies, 8 July 2012
Alex Newell - See all my reviews
I found this book to be interesting and easy to read. I knew about quite a few of the remedies since they are herbs but I still found the book to be a good read. I was able to get the book as a free download but this is a great little book and I hope the author follows this up - perhaps with 18 more. Only reason I gave the book 4 stars is that I wanted more than 18!