5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Arrived only two days after I placed my order, and what a product!
Great quality, and look even better in person, I'm so glad I finally got these.
Thank you!
If your reading this, I definitely recommend buying these.
Published on 10 July 2012 by happycustomer

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality with only a three month guarantee
Published on 5 Aug 2012 by T Mac

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality with only a three month guarantee, 5 Aug 2012
I purchased these shoes for my daughter. They looked good and we were really pleased with them. However after just under 3 months the sole split so I contacted the seller as I obviously expected shoes to last more than 3 months - especially bearing in mind they were only worn 1-2 times a week and only for a couple of hours. However the seller wouldn't exchange them as I had contacted them 2 days past their 3 month return policy. I hadn't realised this when I purchased them and I should have read their terms better but please be AWARE OF THIS if you decide to purchase. Anyway, they were a complete waste of money and we have now invested in a pair from a high street store that are good quality. I would think very carefully before you invest your money in these.

3.0 out of 5 stars medium, 19 Jun 2012
Good delivery service. Quality of shoe you get what you pay for. The thick soles do not appear to be rubber and not robust enough, one sole has split across the middle already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 10 July 2012
Arrived only two days after I placed my order, and what a product!
Great quality, and look even better in person, I'm so glad I finally got these.
Thank you!
If your reading this, I definitely recommend buying these.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!, 28 Mar 2013
Mrs. L. Watson "Lily" (London UK) - See all my reviews
THESE WERE A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR A DEAR FRIEND, SHE WAS OVER THE MOON AND STILL IS. GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT, FAST DELIVERY AND EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, HAPPY TO USE THIS SELLER AGAIN A+++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Jun 2014
They r just perfect. Nothing to say. I love them a lot!! Aawww awwww awww awww awww awww aww aww.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 28 Nov 2013
Really poor quality. glue was showing and they had no grip atall. they were just really badly made. not worth the money. just spend a little bit more and get a good pair. on a positive note, they were feather-light

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter, 2 Oct 2013
Loves them wants more fit comfy she feels xtra taller loool shes happy im happy great stuff wat more buy more

3.0 out of 5 stars great shoes, delivery problems, 25 May 2013
This review is from: 33R New Womens Platform Lace Up Ladies Flat Creepers Goth Punk Shoes (Apparel)
the estimated delivery was the 17th to the 20th, but they arrived 4 days late because of very complicated delivery problems. that's probably the only downside of this product. the seller did help, but if i hadn't contacted then i assume that my delivery would have been lost for a long time. anyway, once i got the shoes i was ecstatic. they're really comfy and easy to walk in, and they totally have great material all around. i hope they last for a long time. the laces are a little long, however. overall, it's a good product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable, 25 May 2013
Bought the product and have no problems with the delivery etc, but my daughter has worn them only a few times and the sole has split away from the shoe after less than a month. Not particularly pleased overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 14 April 2013
Good quality shoes, worn frequently and fit perfectly. Nice colour and style and platform is a good size as most of these style shoes have a huge platform which makes them difficult to wear. Overall really good purchase.