5.0 out of 5 stars Best noodles you can buy in my opinion.
Published on 30 Oct. 2012 by LyndyLo

1.0 out of 5 stars Bland bland pointless
Bland, noodles are not good either. I'm really disappointed. I got these instead of the Ko-lee which I've had before and gave 5 stars. I think these are pointless calories as they lack flavour. I did get all three sachets too, flavouring, oil and chilli. Bleughhh...going to give them away if I can.

If I'm going to eat something that has been deep fried and is...
Published 3 months ago by Just my opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars Best noodles you can buy in my opinion., 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Yum Yum Instant Noodles Chicken 60 g (Pack of 30) (Grocery)
Adore these chicken flavor noodles. So pleased I can buy these on this side of the world. Amazon is the only place I have found them to buy. They come with a chicken flavour sachet, chili powder sachet and a garlic gel sachet. My instant meal in a bowl. Use a large bowl. Boil a jug of water. While waiting for jug to boil, break a packet of noodles into bowl along with flavor sachets, watch the chili. Add finely sliced mushrooms,cabbage, bean sprouts, scallions, courgettes and a few frozen peas. Cooked meat of your choice can be added if desired e.g. a handle full of chicken, thick ham, bacon lardons, BBQ pork. Drop a few drops of soy sauce to your taste into bowl. Pour boiling water over ingredients to just cover. Leave to stand covered for about 3 minutes. Stir to combine then cover again for a few more minutes. Zap in microwave for 1 - 2 mins to reheat if not hot enough for you. My comfort food. Enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing something..., 18 Sept. 2013
I've ordered these in the past and always loved them, however this time there was something missing. Each bag used to contain a packet of seasoning and a small sachet of sesame oil attached to a same sized sachet of red pepper. The difference now is that the sesame oil is twice the size it used to be and red pepper is no longer provided. The noodles are delicious as always but the pepper used to send it over the top for me so I knocked off a star. All in all, still a great product though!

4.0 out of 5 stars No more chilly :(, 3 Sept. 2013
I would have given it 5 stars but they have changed the contents of the package. It does not contain the powder chilly option. When at home not much of a bother but when you take it to work its hard you don't feel like walking around with a bottle of chilly. It was a full package, unfortunately not anymore...

As for delivery and packaging all was as expected: Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money!, 25 Nov. 2012
best noodles i have ever had, lasted me 2 months! great for after work or as part of meal really cheap as well just ordering the beef to try can't wait!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 10 April 2014
I was slightly hesitant about buying these due to living in the UK and not knowing anything other than super noodles and pot noodles. Also the very cheap price put me off. However I needed these as they are perfect for going in a suitcase. Tried a pack the evening they arrived, noodles are fantastic and I would recommend these to anyone looking for a great product at a brilliant price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly nice, 28 May 2013
These noodles have a good texture and the flavourings are very nice, there is garlic in with vegetable oil so if you do not like garlic don't put that in. Others have mentioned chilli sachets as well, but in my batch I did not get any (was looking forward to experiment with it).

All in all very nice and a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best noodles I ever bought, 11 Jan. 2013
I got to say these noodles are awesome :) I totally advise people to get them! It's a shame it's just 60g, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best noodles I have tasted so far, 10 Aug. 2014
Best noodles I have tasted so far, prawn are quite poor and the curry flavour are good. Nice firm noodles great as a snack or great added to an elaborate noodle dish! (like adding sweetcorn)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bland bland pointless, 18 Oct. 2014
Just my opinion "Need to know" (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

If I'm going to eat something that has been deep fried and is salty then it also needs to be tasty, this doesn't even taste of anything.

If anyone knows of some air dried ramen you can get at a reasonable price I'd love to know thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Limited only by your imagination., 25 Oct. 2014
Mr. E. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
As a student, these are one of the most cost-effective and pleasant to eat noodles I have ever bought. Really easy to make and you can make them fast.

Running late for your lecture? No problem. Just rip a pack open on the way out the door and eat them dry! Surprisingly edible. Way better than Super Noodles.

Also, if you're feeling really rebellious you can always crack an egg into your noodles. If you're feeling rich throw in some fried chicken to eat with them. I swear, you can get more creative with these than Lego.