5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of "previously unreleased on CD" tracks and mixes, 23 Aug. 2012
Mr. D "Mr. D" - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is for: I Wanna Have Some Fun ~ Deluxe Edition
I fully appreciate the effort Cherry Pop put into bringing us these CD's. My CD collection has been enriched by the "first time on CD" tracks they kindly source. I'm someone who locates rare tracks and pays high collector's prices, so when I see a double CD full of mixes like this for £8.99 (price at time of this review) I'm just really pleased. It's a bargain whichever way you look at it. We all have tracks we would like included or others we would drop, so you can't please everyone. My personal preference would be to drop a few of the mediocre mixes of "Love House" (I only liked 3 of the 6 mixes included) in favour of more mixes of "I Only Wanna Be With You", but for someone else they may consider all the mixes of "Love House" to be essential. It's all personal preference, but over all Cherry Pop do a great job (after all, this could very easily have been a single CD with just a few bonus tracks). One track that had escaped my attention before is the Full Force featuring Samantha Fox track "All I Wanna Do" which sounds fantastic and worth the price of this CD on its own. The "I Wanna Have Some Fun" mixes are all good in their own right too, so the fact we get 4 versions was good for me. I actually preferred the previously unreleased version of "Lovin' Don't Grow On Trees" to the one that was released, so that was a welcome surprise. I enjoyed the previously unreleased "Shout It Out" and also I'm really happy to get the short version of the previously unreleased Stock Aitken Waterman track "Too Late To Say Goodbye" too (the long version was included on the excellent 2CD edition of Greatest Hits). It would have made a good single if they hadn't opted to give it to Jason Donovan for his album instead. The previously unreleased extended version of "Your House Or My House" is also great. All in all, this is a superb deluxe edition and aside from the 3 "Love House" mixes I didn't like, the rest was excellent throughout.

By the way, I have also reviewed the other 3 Samantha Fox reissues: Touch Me ~ Deluxe Edition, Samantha Fox ~ Deluxe Edition, Just One Night ~ Deluxe Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars i wanna have some fox, 15 Mar. 2015
Paul Bradley - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Wanna Have Some Fun Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
big busty page 3 model from uk sings about sex, dancing,sex,love and sex.
gr8 set of lungs and she can sing too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slick & Polished, 4 Feb. 2008
Mr. M. Evans "Marky" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I Wanna Have Some Fun (Audio CD)
Did you know this album topped the American charts??? as did the title track!!! Something that few Brits have achieved. Slick and polished, this is Fox at the height of her musical career and we can see why.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfecto, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: I Wanna Have Some Fun Deluxe Edition (Audio CD)
muuy complata edicion especial con todos todos los remixes,y fotas etc,no es de la caja original jive pero bueno tambien

I Wanna Have Some Fun  Deluxe Edition
I Wanna Have Some Fun Deluxe Edition by Samantha Fox (Audio CD - 2012)