5.0 out of 5 stars magical stay-on eye shadow
This eye shadow is the best eyeshadow I have ever had.
The skin around my eye is little wrinkled, ofcourse, I am 58, but this product makes fine lines fade away and it wil stay on my eye just for the whole day without fading! What a good product!
Published 23 months ago by Carolina

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother.
There are so many things wrong with this product, it's hard to decide where to begin...maybe with the (only) good point- it has arrived on time.
Now, I bought the Taupe shade, so expected it to be taupe....it was greyish-blue tone on the skin (I've got a light-medium complexion). Not what I wanted.
Furthermore- it promises longwearabilty (24 hours!)...it hasn't...
Published 16 months ago by Shilgiya

5.0 out of 5 stars magical stay-on eye shadow, 26 Sep 2012
This review is from: Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 hour Eyeshadow Permanent Taupe (Misc.)
This eye shadow is the best eyeshadow I have ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF MY FAVE EYESHADOW NOW!!!, 3 Aug 2012
I'm soooo in love with this eyeshadows I bought this one and On and on bronze with the same seller and it arrived really fast..
when I got them was super excited to try them and I did and really loved everything about it. :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Lasts all day, 14 April 2013
Once the make ups on in the morning I've no time (or inclination!) for re-touching .. This product stays on for most of my working day .. Will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a base / primer for oily lids!, 12 April 2013
This cream / gel eye shadow is really great as a base. I have very oily lids and eye shadow just melts of me also if I wear a primer, but with this cream shadow underneath the eye shadow lasts about 8-12 hours, which is very much for me. This one "Permanent taupe" is perfect for matte looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 April 2013
tried this to see how it would go colour is lovely and the staying power is amazing really does stay on for ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Smokey eyes bestie!, 7 May 2014
This product is amazing if you want a opaque but build able black. Good for a base to put powder shadow over the top! I used this product to create a sexy bombshell look on my blog, [...] a simple yet breathtaking look!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 8 Aug 2014
Looks fabulous, really brightens the eyes. Think it would look great on dark skins and also those with bright green or blue eyes, as it really brings out the colour in them! Money well spent, lasts all day and evening

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic item, 3 Jun 2014
really happy with this product stays on well and does not stain eyes which some eyeshadows of this colour do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice color and good adhesive performance, 12 May 2014
I like the color, I like the texture and they last all day without put a new layer. All good !

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye shadow that stays on all day & evening, 11 April 2014
This colour is subtle and flattering. Couldn't find it in any shops - obviously a popular choice. However, I was able to buy it on line through Amazon. Saves petrol and parking! Will buy it this way in future.