Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£5.99

on 12 August 2013
I bought this after seeing the band perform on the Andrew Marr show of all places, and it instantly made me think of summertime outdoor listening.

I've really enjoyed it since downloading it, and find the fusion of great old ratpack style tunes with bollywood-esq lyrics constantly amusing and entertaining . . . just wish i know what the lyrics meant.

Will definitely be adding other Bombay Royale albums to my collection.
on 9 September 2013
I ordered this album while I was sitting in a field at WOMAD listening to them live - that's the impact they had on me.

The album doesn't disappoint, an odd cross of Tarantino meets Bollywood, which somehow really works from this Aussie band.
on 31 August 2013
Really original Tarantino meets Bollywood great stuff from our friends Down Under! I would definitely recommend this album to all music lovers - Enjoy!
on 29 June 2015
Jaan Pehechan Ho. Used in Heineken ad. Get twisting. Eat your heart out John Travolta. Slower sexy track is Sote Sote Adhi Raat
on 2 January 2014
Originality and variety. You've got to see them live - great fun. I did and then bought the albums. Look on YouTube.
on 14 April 2015