5.0 out of 5 stars Superb item, even replaced my full size keyboard.
I've been a programmer since I was just 10 years old so I do and have done my fair share of typing....

Published 22 months ago by A. Ogden

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not quite right.
At first I thought it was completely useless as the characters were coming up all wrong. Then I realized that the problem was with an incorrectly configured (or wired) 'Fn' key, which was working the wrong way around and had to be pressed to disable 'Fn', and this makes ordinary typing very laborious. I was about to return the keyboard for a replacement or refund, but it...
Published 5 months ago by Mr. B. Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb item, even replaced my full size keyboard., 22 Dec 2012
A. Ogden - See all my reviews
This review is from: CiT WK-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black (Accessory)

I decided to try this as a keyboard for my Raspberry Pi that I purchased, the keys are no like regular PC keyboards, but the flatter style like some I have seen on the Mac computers, but its actually that good and I hardly ever used the numeric keyboard, that I've thrown my full size keyboard for my PC to one side and have started using this to program with full time, making a little extra room on my desk.

Superb bargain, just ordered another one for work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little keyboard, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: CiT WK-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black (Accessory)
Bought for my wife, and she hasn't complained so it must be ok! Saves desk space but the keys are plenty big and well spaced and shaped. Knocked off a start because they inexplicably decided to use seriously bright blue LEDs for num lock, caps lock etc, which are very distracting and almost blinding to look directly at - but this is easily fixed with a spot of tape, so not a big issue. Should perhaps note that it a UK layout, not a US layout as shown in the pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little keyboard, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: CiT WK-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black (Accessory)
I got one of these to use as a general keyboard when working on the multiple systems I have around the house. An excellent little keyboard, keys are nice to type with and it does not look or feel at all cheap. Would happily buy another one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, sturdy, and highly recommended., 12 Sep 2012
Wolf Child (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CiT WK-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black (Accessory)
This compact, yet surprisingly sturdy, keyboard is fabulous for the price.

The cable is a good length, the keys solid and responsive, the flip-down feet are of decent strength and on good hinges, unlike so many other keyboards of comparable cost, and so all in all, it's a great buy for some who needs a compact USB keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars CIT mini usb keyboard, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: CiT WK-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black (Accessory)
I found this keyboard to be of GREAT value. It works really well, very responsive. I particularly like the ease of use and its sleek, but robust design. After visiting some High Street stores to try out a variety of different keyboards I found this particular one to be easily the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD VALUE CHEAP AND CHEERFUL KEYBOARD THAT WORKS, 20 Jan 2013
Helpless "Helpless" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: CiT WK-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black (Accessory)
I just wanted an inexpensive but small additional keyboard that I could plug into the front USB socket of my secondary desktop PC.
Installation went without a hitch on the Vista PC, and within a minute or so I was up and running. I also installed it on a Win 7 laptop and again there was no problem.

The keyboard does feel a little plasticky but the chiclet keys (the design of the keys named after the shape of Cadbury Adams chewing gum) themselves are positive with just enough feel and work well. Big hands might feel a little squashed using the keyboard but for the occasional use I need it I find it no problem.

I wasn't expecting great things from this keyboard, just something that can be used from time to time.
I was pleasantly surprised. Cheap and cheerful it might be but it does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Neat Keyboard, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: CiT WK-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black (Accessory)
I wanted a small inexpensive keyboard to go with the Blackberry Pi - there is too much clutter on my desk as it is. Chose this one, mainly on size and price, but it was a good decision. It has comfortable key press action, UK keyboard, solid feel, well spaced keys, with seperate arrow and Page Up/Down Home and End keys. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 12 July 2013
This review is from: CiT WK-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black (Accessory)
I ordered this keyboard after reading other customer reviews. Arriving in a simple box, you just plug in the USB port and go. Many thanks to the customers who forwarned about the numbers lock being on, as I was totally confused at first when the individual keys did something else!
This is a lovely mini keyboard and at a great price. Much cheaper than paying to get my laptop keyboard fixed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini USB Keyboard - CiT WK-738 Premium, 4 Jan 2013
R. Lawrence (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CiT WK-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black (Accessory)
First of all, this keyboard arrived today, 4th January, when I placed the order on 2nd January, this is brilliant service.

Second, the board looks well built and has a solid feel (how some people can say it looks cheap is just plain ridiculous).

Third, the keys on the board are full sized so using it will not cause any problems to people, like myself, with size 10+ hands.

I must admit here that I am not going to use this keyboard for another two months, when I buy another piece of equipment, so I can't check its usability hence 4 stars instead of 5. However, once I get a chance to use it I am sure that I will upgrade this well-made keyboard to 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice mini keyboard, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: CiT WK-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black (Accessory)
I bought this in a hurry as I needed something for a media PC while I set it up. It has a good feel to it and I wouldn't have a problem using it every day.