on 8 November 2012
Elegant and stylish. The hardest part was choosing some plates to use. Charity shop hunting recommended. Cream Teas look fantastic displayed on new stands.
on 7 February 2013
This is a good quality product - very sturdy.
Just wish there was an option for a reduction on postage for multi buys
on 30 January 2015
These are ok but they were a little too long and thin for my preference, making my cake stand look out of proportion. I have now replaced them with some described as mini which are thicker and shorter and in my opinion much nicer.
review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 May 2015
To be honest, I really only wanted the rubber washer thingies which sandwich between the plates and the metal parts.
My antique plate stand needed some new washers, but I couldn't find anything suitable. This set was cheap, so I figured I would give it a try - at the very least, I could cannibalise it for the washers.

Yes, I got what I paid for. I got three cake stands containing 15 washers, which were exactly what I wanted, so I could repair my antique stand. The three metal stands are not the same quality as my original, but they are perfectly functional and don't take up much space, so I've put them away in case I need any spares. You never know - one day I might use them to make some new cake stands out of old plates.
on 2 November 2013
These are good quality, heavier than others I have ordered. They look expensive, are sturdy, and yet still excellent value are very good value. Took a while to arrive was only drawback
East
on 27 October 2014
I have lots of cake stands and therefore lots of handles. These are fine and work but I was a bit disappointed at how thin the metal is. I would go for something with more weight next time.
on 1 November 2014
In the initial advert I was led to believe that these items were being despatched within the U.K. I did not know they were coming from the back and beyond, so if you require these items in a hurry forget it. where you are purchasing them from is not made plain in the initial advertisement..( Very dissapointed as I wanted them quick for a particular reason) BEWARE..................
on 23 August 2014
Quality of parts is adequate. Was originally quoted 3-4 days delivery from UK. This changed to 14 days from Hong Kong after 6 days!
When finally arrived, one set contained 2 ring tops and one spacer however this enabled me to make one three tier stand and three two tier stands so was not disappointed.
on 27 December 2013
Really good and easy to use. Couple of tips - always make sure the bottom plate has a rim round the bottom of a couple of mm and Screwfix do a good 6 mm diamond drill, especially if you're using bone china. Well worth the money.
on 12 December 2014
Arrived eventually as they came from Asia. Exactly as I expected, don't know how they sell them so cheaply and so definitely value for money at about £1.10 each!

See one answered question